• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creating Reusable Grocery Bags with Business Card Pockets

In summary, Linda took her reusable grocery bags to the grocery store this morning and found that they only took four of the plastic bags instead of the seven that it usually took. She also sewed a pocket into one of the bags so that she could store business cards inside.
cheftiffany
ok I know I'm a little behind but I finally remembered to take my reusable bags with me this morning when I went to the grocery store. I love them!!:candyheart: We have always recycled the plastic bags so just haven't switched over yet. What would have taken at least 7 plastic bags only took 4 of the resuable. Yes they were a little heavy but way less trips back and forth to the car.

I remember seeing somewhere that someone had sewed a pocket into it so that they could hold business cards and then when they needed them they were there and when their hosts had them they could give out your info. I can't find the thread on that anywhere. Maybe I heard it from somewhere else but did anyone do this? How did you do it? Is there some premade pocket thing I can go buy then attach to the inside? I can sew and am sortof crafty so I would like to do this. I have a fair in a couple of weeks but wanted to get a head start on it now.

Thanks

Walmart carries bolts of clear vinyl in the craft section. You can buy it in any length you want, just like fabric. It comes in different thicknesses. I bet it would work to buy the heaviest choice, cut it a little bigger than a business card and sew it to the bag.

I use a piece of a thinner vinyl as a cover to my table cloth so it stays clean for several shows!

Michelle

When I gave them away at my Power Cooking Workshop, I had my business card laminated at Office Max (discount!) in a luggage tag. I attached it to the bag so they would have my info if someone approached them.

cmdtrgd said:
When I gave them away at my Power Cooking Workshop, I had my business card laminated at Office Max (discount!) in a luggage tag. I attached it to the bag so they would have my info if someone approached them.

great idea!!!!

Great Idea! I am so cheap I just wrote my name and phone # right on the bag, I have been giving them out like crazy, I keep hoping to see them out and about!

I use a white paint pen and write my info on th eback side of the bag. That way it won't get lost.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/001-6-1.jpg

Very nice Linda. Now beware of your DCS friends prank calling you at 2 a.m. *insert devilish grin*HEEEEeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

DebbieJ said:
Very nice Linda. Now beware of your DCS friends prank calling you at 2 a.m. *insert devilish grin*

HEEEEeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

LOL - most of you already have my phone number.

oops, just realized this thread isn't behind the apron - think I'll delete it afterall...

okay - no more phone number - you'll have to get it on one of the many flyers I've posted instead :p

pamperedlinda said:
okay - no more phone number - you'll have to get it on one of the many flyers I've posted instead :p

Too funny. But on one of the bags you can see all but one number. That would be pretty easy to figure (only 10 calls at max) so you probably want to fix that too.

...oh wait, are the first 3 #'s the area code?

bethcooks4u said:
Too funny. But on one of the bags you can see all but one number. That would be pretty easy to figure (only 10 calls at max) so you probably want to fix that too.

...oh wait, are the first 3 #'s the area code?

yes, it's the area code - we have 10-digit dialing in Atlanta - you had me nervous for a sec.

1. How do I create a reusable grocery bag with a business card pocket?

To create a reusable grocery bag with a business card pocket, you'll need a plain cloth grocery bag, a business card holder, and fabric glue. First, measure and cut the business card holder to the desired size. Then, use the fabric glue to attach the business card holder onto the front of the grocery bag. Allow the glue to dry completely before using the bag.

2. Where can I find the materials needed to create a reusable grocery bag with a business card pocket?

You can find plain cloth grocery bags, business card holders, and fabric glue at most craft stores or online. Alternatively, you can repurpose an old business card holder or cloth bag for this project.

3. Can I personalize the reusable grocery bag with my business logo?

Yes, you can personalize the reusable grocery bag with your business logo by printing it onto iron-on transfer paper and ironing it onto the bag. You can also use fabric paint or markers to hand-draw your logo onto the bag.

4. How durable are these reusable grocery bags with business card pockets?

The durability of these bags depends on the quality of the materials used and how well they are attached. It is best to use a sturdy cloth bag and strong fabric glue for a long-lasting result.

5. Can I use these reusable grocery bags with business card pockets for promotional purposes?

Yes, these bags are perfect for promotional purposes as they allow you to showcase your business logo and contact information while also being environmentally friendly. You can also give them away as gifts to clients or use them as part of a promotional giveaway.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • imported_iteachurkid