• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Session 2 Discussion: Tote Bag Contacts From Last Week

Brenda,What is Etsy?Etsy is a place where people can sell handmade or vintage goods. It's a good place to find a custom made bag if you don't like carrying your wallet, keys, and phone all in one place.
Bren706
Gold Member
I always carry my tote bage as my purse, but have not been making it a point to bring up the conversation first. When I do, it is usually by handing out a recipe card first.

I did hand out a few recipe cards last week, but for the most part, I was awful about getting their contact information. I think the biggest challenge was that I did not want to take up their time (I was at the checkout line, and there were people behind me).

There was a clerk at Walmart that saw my tote and asked me if I sell PC. I asked if she had been to a show lately. She replied that it had been a while, so I got her information to send her a catalog, and sent it out late last week. I called last night but got no answer, so I will try again in a couple days.

Anybody else in the class make contacts last week using their Tote bag?

Great job Brenda! I always take my tote with me. This week I really didn't leave home, other than work. We had so much to do at home. I'm organizing my bag tonight, to make sure I have everything "filled" inside it. I know I have the post office, dollar tree to do this week, so I'm going to focus on my tote.

I too always take my tote bag with me everywhere. I really need to focus on having it filled with stuff to be ready to hand things out when asked for stuff.

I take my bag with me but I'm considering getting a custom made bag from Etsy. I dislike how everything (like my wallet, keys, phone, etc.) all collect at the bottom and the bag isn't the most comfortable to carry.
I think something prettier and more comfortable would make me more confident about making my bag obvious to people.

I carry my bag everywhere and I have been doing that since Feb and I have gotten zero leads from it but I know it takes time.I also think I need to be a bit more assertive and when I notice someone checking out my bag I can bring it rather then always being at the mercy of others. Any idea of what to say if they are checking out your tote?

Anything! Are you a fan? Been to a party lately? Have you seen the new catalog?

I was out shopping for clothes last Thursday and had my tote with me. As we were walking out, the saleslady asked if I sold cookware (her husband had just bought a set of cookware). I explained a little bit of what we do and gave her a catalog, but I wasn't brave enough to ask for contact info... :( I'll have to go back to the store and find her again to follow up.

Practice makes perfect! ;) Eventually it will be second nature to you. :D

Shelby,
What is Etsy?

KathysueZ said:
Shelby,
What is Etsy?

Etsy.com is a place where people sell handmade or vintage goods.

I have the advertising on the back window of my van. You should have seen me explaining to 4 Japanese people last night what Pampered Chef is, what I do & that Customs regulations prohibit me from selling to them. :(

Ha ha!If Etsy has a nice one, please share a link. I stopped carrying mine b/c it was looking ratty, and it was WAY TOO HEAVY. I carried a purse w/in a purse, like a wallet.One friend had somebody modify the tote, cut it in half and make a smaller purse, big enough to hold a mini catalog.

Currently the only seller that makes catalog bags is
http://www.etsy.com/shop/minigilmore
Check her out. You can pick your own fabrics from her HUGE stock.

1. How can I access the list of contacts from last week's tote bag party?

To access the list of contacts from last week's tote bag party, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can filter by date and select the option for the "Tote Bag Party" to view the list of contacts.

2. Can I edit or add new contacts to the list from last week's tote bag party?

Yes, you can edit or add new contacts to the list from last week's tote bag party. Simply click on the desired contact in the list and make any necessary changes. To add a new contact, click on the "Add Contact" button and fill in the required information.

3. Is it possible to export the list of contacts from last week's tote bag party?

Yes, you can export the list of contacts from last week's tote bag party. In the "Contacts" tab, select the desired contacts and click on the "Export" button. You can choose to export the contacts as a spreadsheet or as a printable list.

4. How can I follow up with the contacts from last week's tote bag party?

To follow up with the contacts from last week's tote bag party, you can send them a personalized email or text message through the "Contacts" tab. You can also add them to your customer group and send them a group message or post updates on social media for them to see.

5. Can I view the purchase history of the contacts from last week's tote bag party?

Yes, you can view the purchase history of the contacts from last week's tote bag party. In the "Contacts" tab, click on the desired contact and scroll down to the "Order History" section. This will show you all previous orders made by the contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Sheila