• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the PC and Share Your Why: Business Card Exchange Opportunity

In summary, Kelly suggested that Tammy use business cards with reasons for joining the PC company as recruiting material. Kim offered to send people a couple of business card pages from the work supply room if they sent her a SASE. People agreed that it was a great idea and wanted to participate. Kim also suggested that an envelope be used to keep the pages safe during shipping. Monday was suggested as the deadline for people to post if they wanted to participate.
Any office supply store. They are Avery 76009 and I think they come in packages of 5 but maybe you can just get one or two also. If we are receiving 25 cards, I should have more than enough to send you some. Our mail room said the shipping would be around 58 cents.

Either way, no big deal I just thought I would offer them since they were on the shelf for so long.

Christ Follower said:
So even though there are 59 on the list, you only want 25 cards sent in?
I am thinking that we each don't all need 60+ of these cards to display...20 or 25 would be more than enough. So, I will split us into 3 "swaps" and go from there!

KellyTheChef said:
I am thinking that we each don't all need 60+ of these cards to display...20 or 25 would be more than enough. So, I will split us into 3 "swaps" and go from there!

Oh duh! That makes sense!

Count me in!!! :) This is a great idea! I am going to bring it up at our cluster meeting! :D

Kelly,

I'll sure go along with the group, but if I could just interject here ... soem food for thought:

I'd vote for get a card from *everyone* who is participating. Honestly, the more cards you have, the bigger the impact to a prospective recruit. We want people to see that this is something MANY people can do, not just a handful.

As I said, though, I'll go along with the crowd and just send my 25 unless you decide otherwise ...

I agree with Sandy. I thought we were going to get a card from every person participating. I think that would be awesome!!! :)

MomToEli said:
Kelly,

I'll sure go along with the group, but if I could just interject here ... soem food for thought:

I'd vote for get a card from *everyone* who is participating. Honestly, the more cards you have, the bigger the impact to a prospective recruit. We want people to see that this is something MANY people can do, not just a handful.

As I said, though, I'll go along with the crowd and just send my 25 unless you decide otherwise ...

I can see what you are saying...you guys speak up now or forever hold your peace!

25 cards?
75 cards?

What do you guys want me to do?

75 ..... (need more dots .....)

count me in also.......:p

Is it too late to be included? I would love to participate?

Please count me in. thanks for doing this.tracy

Tracy~

I added you!

For myself I want all 75. Then I can go through them and use the ones I want and also to enter change them.

thanks,
Kim

Kelly,

I have my package ready and thought I would share with everyone that it will cost $1.48 for 5oz package from Oregon to Ohio with First Class postage.

Thank you so much for doing this. I am really excited :)

Update: I am using the same size envelope for the Season's Best 6"x9". It has no padding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want in too!

Mines 75 on in the mialbox.
Thanks Kelly

Sorry, to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out I think (I'm number 19). My laptop died on me yesterday... the monitor went... and all of my files are on there. I'd have to figure out how to get the file I use for my bus. cards off of that computer to get it onto my main computer. If I can solve the computer issue in the next week I will rejoin but for now, unfortunately, count me out. Sorry again! And think good thoughts for my computer!

Is it too late for me to participate? I think it's one of the best ideas I have heard in a really long time!Typing with fingers crossed,
KimmyD

I put mine in the mail today. I just sent 50, though.....hope that's okay!

dwyerkim said:
Sorry, to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out I think (I'm number 19). My laptop died on me yesterday... the monitor went... and all of my files are on there. I'd have to figure out how to get the file I use for my bus. cards off of that computer to get it onto my main computer. If I can solve the computer issue in the next week I will rejoin but for now, unfortunately, count me out. Sorry again! And think good thoughts for my computer!
Sorry Kim...hope you are able to get stuff up and running again soon!

dwyerkim said:

Kim -
Let me know if I can help you in any way. I still have the file I used for my business cards before I got the official PC ones. If you can send me a card, I can try to recreate it for you from what I already have. I'd hate for you to miss the swap just because your computer gremlin ate something he wasn't supposed to!

BTW... if it is just the monitor... can you attach your laptop to a desktop monitor?

any room for 1 more???

dwyerkim said:
Maybe we could all just stick a card in the mail to you!!! Would anyone else be willing? At least you would still get cards!!

:) :D :rolleyes: :thumbup: I got mine in the mail today.:love: :p :balloon:

dwyerkim said:

Would it be that hard to recreate your business card? I did mine on my computer yesterday, printed them and mailed them today. I think they look pretty nice.

Your card wouldn't have to be elaborate.

Is it too late for ONE moreeeeeee?

Can I be added, too?

heykim00 said:
Is it too late for ONE moreeeeeee?

jenwallace said:
Can I be added, too?

I added both of you! Just be sure to get your cards in the mail on time...must be postmarked by next Friday, the 24th!

Check out post #17 on this thread for all of the details!

Kelly,

I just mail my cards out to you!

Donna

How do people plan on displaying the business cards once they receive them? I would like the front and back to both show.

Donna

Just bumping this as a midweek reminder -- get your cards out to Kelly!!! OR ELSE!

Thanks for hardballing them for me Jen!!

LOL

I'm taking mine to the PO tomorrow...

For those of us that are overly concerned with doing things the "right" way... is this similar to what everyone else is doing?

"I started with PC because I needed to do something different with my life
and to get out of the house once or twice a month.
Now I’m working toward quitting my job and make PC my “full-time” career. I’ll be able to stay home with my kids AND have an income!!!"

katie0128 said:
I'm taking mine to the PO tomorrow...

For those of us that are overly concerned with doing things the "right" way... is this similar to what everyone else is doing?

"I started with PC because I needed to do something different with my life
and to get out of the house once or twice a month.
Now I’m working toward quitting my job and make PC my “full-time” career. I’ll be able to stay home with my kids AND have an income!!!"

Katie~

That looks great! (And yes, you are writing something similar to what many have written...different reasons, but still the same "style"!)

It is really cool to get to read everyone's reasons for starting AND for staying with PC. This is gonna be great for everyone to have on hand!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :balloon: :balloon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

O.k. - good... now I feel like I'm doing it right! Whew!!!

I got mine ready to go out tom. I did 3 pages of lables so I'm sending 90 is that all right?
Deanna

DMB75 said:
How do people plan on displaying the business cards once they receive them? I would like the front and back to both show.

Donna

I just found a really cute little book at Big Lots that has clear page protectors for business cards. I'm going to use that for mine.

At Office Max the other day I saw some plastic business card pages for a Franklin Planner type thing. I'm pretty sure they could go in any binder. I think the pack was around $8 and it held around 80 business cards.

I did mine as follows:

#1 Reason for Starting: xxx
#1 Reason for Staying: xxx

Has anyone else used this format? (please tell me someone has, as I hate being the odd one out :eek: )

Mine literally says:

I started this business so I can stay home with my two precious kids.
I am still with PC for all the $$ and FREE products! :)

Stampaholic1961 said:
I just found a really cute little book at Big Lots that has clear page protectors for business cards. I'm going to use that for mine.

That's a good idea. I live in the Netherlands so I guess I'll need to order something online. Maybe I can find something cheap on ebay or something.

I mailed my cards today! :)

<h2>1. What is the "Join the PC and Share Your Why" business card exchange opportunity?</h2><p>The "Join the PC and Share Your Why" business card exchange opportunity is a creative way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their reasons for joining the company. It involves writing your reason(s) for joining on the back of your business card and exchanging it with other consultants to create a collection of inspiring recruiting material.</p><h2>2. How did this idea come about?</h2><p>The idea for the business card exchange opportunity came from a consultant who attended a Pampered Chef conference and noticed that many consultants had different reasons for joining the company. She wanted to create a way to showcase these reasons and inspire others to join.</p><h2>3. How can I participate in the business card exchange opportunity?</h2><p>To participate, simply email a request for the consultant's address and write your reason(s) for joining on the back of your business card. Pop it in the mail and your business card will be included in the consultant's recruiting notebook.</p><h2>4. Can I include multiple reasons on the back of my business card?</h2><p>Absolutely! You can include as many reasons as you'd like on the back of your business card. This is a great opportunity to showcase your personal journey with Pampered Chef and inspire others to join as well.</p><h2>5. How will my business card be used in the recruiting notebook?</h2><p>Your business card will be added to a collection of other consultants' cards from all over the country, each showcasing their unique reasons for joining Pampered Chef. This notebook will be used as recruiting material to inspire others to join the company and share their own reasons for joining.</p>

1. What is the "Join the PC and Share Your Why" business card exchange opportunity?

The "Join the PC and Share Your Why" business card exchange opportunity is a creative way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their reasons for joining the company. It involves writing your reason(s) for joining on the back of your business card and exchanging it with other consultants to create a collection of inspiring recruiting material.

2. How did this idea come about?

The idea for the business card exchange opportunity came from a consultant who attended a Pampered Chef conference and noticed that many consultants had different reasons for joining the company. She wanted to create a way to showcase these reasons and inspire others to join.

3. How can I participate in the business card exchange opportunity?

To participate, simply email a request for the consultant's address and write your reason(s) for joining on the back of your business card. Pop it in the mail and your business card will be included in the consultant's recruiting notebook.

4. Can I include multiple reasons on the back of my business card?

Absolutely! You can include as many reasons as you'd like on the back of your business card. This is a great opportunity to showcase your personal journey with Pampered Chef and inspire others to join as well.

5. How will my business card be used in the recruiting notebook?

Your business card will be added to a collection of other consultants' cards from all over the country, each showcasing their unique reasons for joining Pampered Chef. This notebook will be used as recruiting material to inspire others to join the company and share their own reasons for joining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef