• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!

class with your fellow cheffers, here's your chance! You will have to choose one of the five call-in times, which will be at 10pm, 7am, 2pm, 10pm or 7am in your time zone. You will also have to do some assignments between the calls, which will be posted on the board. The class is only for Chef Success members, so you will know who is participating. The goal of the class is to help you set personal goals, and not to compete. If you are not interested in competing, you should still participate and take notes. The class is only 5 weeks long, and the vote to choose the time slot will be taken on October 2nd

Mark all times that you could participate. The ones with the most votes wins!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheila
Gold Member
If you are interested in taking a Step Up Your Business class with your fellow cheffers, here's your chance!

I've had enough interest in doing one, that we will be starting very soon! I found a teleconference service that offers us an 800 number so it doesn't cost you guys anything to call in ... and it has the record feature for those of you unable to participate during the call-in but who still want to participate by listening on your own time and reporting back like the others are doing.

Here's the only catch: Since I'm in Japan, it's going to be hard for us to come up with a time that works for everyone! I'm 13-16 hours ahead of you guys in the states, which can cause a conflict with times. I'd have to do noon my time, when the kids are napping (which is 8pm-11PM for you guys) or my evening time, say around 9PM after they are in bed for the night which would be 5AM-8AM for you guys in the states! Since a lot of you have day jobs, I'm guessing stateside evening hours are going to work best for the group, but I'll let all of you decide!

If you agree to participate, it will be a 5 week course and you WILL have assignments to do between the calls! Each week you'll report back with your progress for the week. Since it will only be Chef Success members participating, we'll track everyone's progress on the boards so you can all see how one another is doing.

This is NOT intended to be a "let's see who wins" thing. Each of you will set your own personal goal for what you want to achieve. Not everyone is full time Pampered Chef, so not everyone will have the same goals for the end of the course. Some of you will be looking to increase shows, some sales, some want to start recruiting or recruit more and some may want all to improve in all areas. Even if you feel you are great in one area, it still doesn't hurt for you to participate and see if you pick up more tips. For those of you not interested in recruiting, you'll still want to listen to the ideas and take notes! When I first started Pampered Chef, my goal was to support my addiction to the product. I had ZERO interest in recruiting and promoting. But priorities can change! So it's great to have the tools to help you should you decide later down the road that you want to promote.

Yes, I do realize that some of you will be in it for the competition! :D So for you competitors our there, this can be great motivation to get you to increase your weekly progress to match or exceed your web board friend's progress. ;)

When voting, mark all of the times that would work for you! The one with the most votes will be the time slot we will use. ;)

Poll expires on October 2nd!!!

Shelia - let me know if you need help running this!

I love this idea! I love that you're getting everyone's suggestion of what works for them! I'm excited!!

11pm ET isn't going to work for me any day (I'm not complaining, just mentioning), so when you list the times of the Playbacks, how long will they actually be available?

I did a step up class once, but would love to do it again for both a refresher and to help keep my motivation going. :) I voted for all the call in times as they would be either 10pm or 7am for me.

So excited about this.
I picked all the 8 pm Pacific times, but it seems like the playback would probably be available continuously for a period of time. would love to listen in my car if there is a meeting I can't make.

Kate, i'd love it if one or two more Directors were willing to do a 2nd or 3rd class during the same weeks but at a time where some who can't play on mine could still participate. I can ony do it when it's my daytime hours and when I feel confident that my children will be sleeping.

Sorry Sarah, if I moved up the time, I'd have two toddlers demanding my attention during the calls. :(

You would really need to be able to listen to the playback within 24 hours so you would have time to do the assignments and report back the next week.

I chose the later times... haven't seen 8am since I started working nights. LOL Thanks so much for doing this!

Sheila said:
If you are interested in taking a Step Up Your Business class with your fellow cheffers, here's your chance!

I've had enough interest in doing one, that we will be starting very soon! I found a teleconference service that offers us an 800 number s[/B]

cmdtrgd said:
Shelia - let me know if you need help running this!

Shelia & cmdtrgd - HUGE HUGS to both of you for offering to share knowledge & run a "distance education" course for all the cheffers interested! What a wonderful on-line community we have here..... there may have little spats - okay, sometimes they are "huge spats" ;);) - but for the most part, the site is all about sharing and helping each other.:sing:

Shelia, when reading your post about setting up the SUYB course, I could easily see why you are successful in keeping & growing your downline. The explanation was clear; motivating & encouraging; inclusive of all participants (ie: different goals for different people - we don't have to be the same); your expectations of the participants was set out and setting out your own responsibilities. Your downline is one lucky group of gals (& guys)!!!!!

I wish all SUYB participants success in achieving their own individual goals!:chef:

Cheers,
D.

Awww.... GROUP HUG!!! (I love CS!)

Awe, thanks Debbie! Participants, e-mail me and say that you are ready to participate so I can add you to the e-mail list! ;)

It looks like Sun night is still in the lead

I'm not sure how this works... I could never make any of those times, because I'm East Coast and have a full time job (work 8-5, would never be able to stay up until 11 to listen to a call). Do the playback options mean we can play it back on any day or time? If so, I'd participate.

Magentablue, I believe if you choose the playback option, you'll be expected to listen to it within 24 hours of the original call, so you can then do the assignment. This will be the option I choose, especially if the call ends up being Sunday night. I realize this won't work for everyone, but it actually works out perfectly for me!

Yes, you would need to try to find a time within 24 hours to listen to the playback. If you waited a few days it would limit how much time you would have to get your "homework" assignments done and turned in. ;)Sorry that I couldn't give more time options. Hubby's job has him leaving on the spur of the moment fot overnight stays, so I can't count on him to take care of the babies during the calls. It's easier to just do the calls when they are sleeping just in case he's gone. ;)

Please don't apologize... I wasn't saying it for that reason. You would never find a time that works for everyone! Playback should make it easier for everyone to participate. Thanks!

Sheila, we appreciate you doing this so much! I know I probably won't be able to make all the calls, no matter when they are, but the playback option is a huge boon!a big thanks for setting this up

Sheila,

Other than doing a live call, email me on how I can help. I wish I could take one of the calls, but sadly am not able. Too many committments on my end and I don't want to overschedule myself and end up shorting anyone.

The poll closed early for some reason!!! ??? But Sun night was still in the lead. Not sure how to see the names anymore, so anyone who wants to participate needs to e-mail me & please say if you plan to call in or if you will be participating via playback.

Have just found this thread. Where have I been?
I am very interested in this.
Am in the UK so would do playback
Where/how do I register/ get involved.
Thanks
Roarke

I would love to take part via playback. So if someone can give me details on that, I would be grateful! I need to step up PC so we can get out of this tight money situation we are currently in.Thanks,
Karen

If anyone else wants to sign up, you need to e-mail me with your real name, CS username and of course your e-mail address. It's much easier for me to click "save contact" on yahoo, than to transcribe data from a PM here. I already have 40+ people participating and have been super busy with e-mails all day. So the easier it is for me to add you to the list, the better! I'm in Japan and this call will occur at my noon - which means I'm headed to bed now & will be tied up with toddlers in the morning up until the call starts. I'll try to check for new attendees and hopefully I can respond to everyone before the call starts! ;)

So does that mean the calls start tonight? Wahoo..... I am excited!!!

Yes, the 1st call is in less than 5 hours! :D

would someone mind e-mailing me the link for last night's playback? I would love to listen to it before the 24 hours is up, so that I can start working on my "homework" :). e-mail: [email protected]

Brenda, you should have it in your e-mail box now. If you are not seeing it, check your spam folder.

Yes, I received it. Thanks so much!

Is it too late to join this group? I'd be interested in the playback option.

We've already done session 3 and will be doing session 4 soon (out of 5). Sorry!

Check with your upline & see if they have a class going. ;)

What is "Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!"?

"Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!" is a special training program offered exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants who are members of the Chef Success community. It is designed to help consultants take their business to the next level by providing valuable tips, tools, and resources.

How much does "Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!" cost?

This training program is completely free for Chef Success members. Pampered Chef believes in investing in the success of our consultants, and that's why we offer this program at no cost.

How do I sign up for "Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!"?

To sign up for this program, simply log in to your Chef Success account and click on the "Step up Your Business Class" tab. From there, you will have access to all the resources and training materials.

What topics are covered in "Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!"?

This training program covers a wide range of topics, including marketing strategies, host coaching, booking techniques, and more. Each month, new content is added to help consultants stay ahead in their business.

Can I access "Step up Your Business Class - for Chef Success Members Only!" on my mobile device?

Yes, the program is accessible on any device with an internet connection. This allows you to access the training materials and resources anytime, anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila