• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Revamp Your Recognition Program with Punch Card Rewards | Conference Idea

In summary, this is a great idea that is easy to follow and modified accordingly for each consultant.
pckelly
I heard this idea at Conference. Each consultant gets a punch card and each month, the consultant gets punches based on sales, recruits, etc....

A full card can be redeemed for a $10 basket pick OR 2 full cards can be redeemed for lunch & a pedi with the Director.

Have you heard of this or done anything like it? I'm revamping my recognition program 9/1 and am seriously thinking of going to this.

Input!! I need your input!! :)

I have not heard of this but that would be a nice incentive!!

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 294
  • livepreview front.jpg
    livepreview front.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 336
I think this is awesome! Although I live in NYC & lunch & a pedi would be about 150.00 :rolleyes: ;)

LOVE IT! Great design too!!!

Very cute concept! None of my team lives near me, so I wouldn't be able to do it ... but I like it!!! :DCute design too, but keep in mind what you'll be punching through on the front side. If you move your top 4 boxes over to the right side then they'll be behind the cupcake printed on the front which means you won't be punching holes in the writing on the front ~ after a while they'll know what they can earn punches for, but in the beginning and in the future for new consultants, you might want them to be able to READ the writing on the front after they get some punches. ;)

A lot of places I shop at use a punch card but they stamp it instead... that's what I figured Deb would be doing... not actually punching it.

Duh! I was so totally thinking "punch" card & not "stamp" card. You're right, she could stamp or just initial the squares. LOL

Thanks for sharing...really sounds like an awesome idea. Where you have high bookings and high show average, is it for the highest for the month?

finley1991 said:
A lot of places I shop at use a punch card but they stamp it instead... that's what I figured Deb would be doing... not actually punching it.

Yep - I figured I'd just initial it...no way to 'fake' my chicken scratches!!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Thanks for sharing...really sounds like an awesome idea. Where you have high bookings and high show average, is it for the highest for the month?

Yes. Both are based on the numbers of my personal team. High Show Average is a 3 show minimum and at least $504 to be recognized. I recognize show average weekly in my Red Hot Wednesday News, so those qualification guidelines are in front of them every week.

Thanks for the feedback ladies...I'm going to go ahead and order the cards.

Love it... think I might steal... I mean borrow the idea :p

pcjenni said:
Love it... think I might steal... I mean borrow the idea :p

Be my guest!

1. What is punch card recognition?

Punch card recognition is a technology that allows computers to read and interpret data from physical punch cards. These cards contain holes punched in specific patterns to represent data, and the computer uses a specialized device called a card reader to scan and interpret the information.

2. How does punch card recognition work?

Punch card recognition works by using a card reader to scan a punch card and convert the physical holes into electronic signals. These signals are then processed by the computer's software to interpret the data and perform the desired actions.

3. What are some common applications of punch card recognition?

Punch card recognition was commonly used in the past for tasks such as data entry, payroll processing, and inventory tracking. However, with the advancement of technology, it is now mostly used for historical or educational purposes.

4. What are the advantages of punch card recognition?

One of the main advantages of punch card recognition is its ability to accurately and quickly process large amounts of data. It also allows for efficient storage of data, as punch cards take up minimal physical space compared to other storage methods.

5. Are there any limitations to punch card recognition?

Yes, there are some limitations to punch card recognition. One of the main limitations is the potential for errors, as any physical damage to the card or incorrect hole punching can lead to incorrect data interpretation. Additionally, punch card technology is outdated and not commonly used in modern computing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3