• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Step Up Program with InstantConference.com and Driveway.com

In summary, the conversation discusses a company called Cochran Consultants that has come up with a solution for the problem of chewing gum waste littering our streets and cities. They are offering free samples of their product, Gum Raps, to those who send a self-addressed stamped envelope to their address. The conversation also mentions Fatwallet.com, a website that offers online coupons. The speaker also shares their experience with organizing the Step Up program using various online tools such as a Google web group, Gmail calendar, and InstantConference.com for conference calls and recordings. They also mention using Driveway.com to upload and share large files with others.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I LOVE the internet!I have been organizing the Step Up program with other directors and their possible promotees across the nation. I have a google web group for the leaders and one for both the leaders and promotees. I have a gmail calendar with the call dates. I use InstantConference.com for a free conference call number (it is long distance, but it is free to use!) and for free RECORDINGS!!! And, you can listen to them online or download an mp3 and take them with you. Since we only have one number, each time there is a recorded call, it records over the previous. My idea was to have the mp3s on the web group in the files section. They are too large, so I found Driveway.com (I had heard of this website a looooooooooong time ago) and set up a free account where I can upload the files (I have 2 GB space) and send the links to people. I can even track how many downloads have taken place per file! All of this has made my job so much easier!!! It did take a bit of time to set up, but the ongoing posting and uploading is going to take seconds!!!

Just thought I would share the successes and the websites!

Rating: 0 Posted By: kidsmom
Views: 809 Replies: 6 We would like to consider ourselves as the pioneers to the solution of a multi-million dollar chewing gum waste littering problem our society is facing today. We have come up with a way to help rid our cities and streets, table and chairs of those disgusting gum splats...But we need your help. Contact us and we will send you a free sample absolutely free. Just send us a self addressed stamped envelop (first class stamp) to Cochran Consultants, P.O. Box 771, Cypress, CA 90630 and we will quickly send you out Gum Raps for free!
http://www.gumraps.com/node/1More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Wow, it sounds like you have really utilized the internet to its fullest potential for your program! I love how you have different platforms set up for communication, organization, and recording calls. It definitely sounds like it has made your job much easier. And the fact that you can track downloads of your files is a great feature. Thanks for sharing your success and the websites you use. I'm sure many others will find them useful as well. The internet truly is a powerful tool for collaboration and efficiency. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a "Gum Raps Sample-Sase"?

A "Gum Raps Sample-Sase" is a sample package containing various flavors of our Gum Raps, a unique product that transforms ordinary chewing gum into a flavorful, vitamin-infused treat.

2. How many flavors are included in the "Gum Raps Sample-Sase"?

The "Gum Raps Sample-Sase" typically includes 5 different flavors of Gum Raps. However, the specific flavors may vary depending on availability and seasonality.

3. Can I choose which flavors I want in my "Gum Raps Sample-Sase"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific flavor requests for the "Gum Raps Sample-Sase". However, we strive to provide a variety of flavors in each package to appeal to different taste preferences.

4. How do I use the Gum Raps?

To use the Gum Raps, simply unwrap a piece of chewing gum and place it on the designated area of the Gum Rap. Then, fold the Gum Rap over the gum and enjoy your flavored, vitamin-infused treat! You can also experiment with different combinations of gum and Gum Raps to create your own unique flavors.

5. Are the Gum Raps safe for all ages?

The Gum Raps are safe for individuals of all ages. However, they do contain vitamins and should not be consumed in large quantities. As with any dietary supplement, please consult with a healthcare professional before use if you have any medical conditions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
DebbieJ