• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Potential: The Step Up to Director Program for Aspiring Leaders

In summary, the "Step up to Director" program at Pampered Chef is a career advancement program for consultants. To qualify, consultants must be active and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. Benefits of becoming a Director through this program include increased commission rates, special training and support, and the potential for bonuses and incentives. Enrollment is automatic for those who meet the qualifications, and even if consultants are not interested in becoming a Director, they can still participate in the program for business growth and support.
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
During Conference (wave 2) there was a consultant, I think she was a new director, and she talked about the importance ofthe "Step up to Director" program. Does anyone have information on this?

I'm working towards making Director by January (for Leadership) and could use all the resources and tools I can get my hands on.

Thanks

Mike

That was Kim Powell, she was at my exec banquet, she said it was a cd, and this is the info for it, but it is under the for directors and above catagory:

Guide to the Step Up To Director Program
(with Effective Coaching Calls CD)
This guide will help you identify potential Directors, teach vital recruiting
skills, and coach them to achieve their goals. Includes thorough agendas,
follow-up assignments, useful tracking forms and helpful training handouts.
The audio role-models effective coaching techniques you can use with
your own Cluster. #AC95 - $6.50 (Spanish w/cassette #AT54)

It's a program for Directors to implement for members of their team that want to step up. It's not really something you can do yourself.

My director and one of her first line directors (they do meetings and things together) put on a retreat for us last fall. I also participated in the program via conference call with my NED this past spring.

So, ask your director and see what's up. Don't like that answer? Keep going up and up and up...

Related to Maximizing Your Potential: The Step Up to Director Program for Aspiring Leaders

What is the "Step up to Director" program?

The "Step up to Director" program is a career advancement program for consultants at Pampered Chef. It provides a structured path for consultants to reach the level of Director, which comes with additional benefits and rewards.

How do I qualify for the "Step up to Director" program?

To qualify for the "Step up to Director" program, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. These requirements may vary depending on your current level and region, so it's best to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.

What are the benefits of becoming a Director through the "Step up to Director" program?

Becoming a Director through the "Step up to Director" program comes with numerous benefits, including increased commission rates, access to special training and support, and the potential for bonuses and incentives. Directors also have the opportunity to lead a team and earn overrides on their team's sales.

Do I need to sign up for the "Step up to Director" program or is it automatic?

You do not need to sign up for the "Step up to Director" program. As long as you meet the qualifications, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and begin working towards becoming a Director.

Can I still participate in the "Step up to Director" program if I am not interested in becoming a Director?

Yes, you can still participate in the "Step up to Director" program even if you are not interested in becoming a Director. The program is designed to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals, so you can still benefit from the training and support offered through the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caraighan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
caraighan