• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Transform Your Business with Effective Training: Step Up Program Review

In summary, the conversation is about the participants' experiences with the Step Up program and their progress in implementing it. They discuss their busy schedules and struggles with staying motivated, but also share their successes with getting participants to call in and participate. They also mention their plans to make the program more fun and keep track of participants' progress. One participant expresses disappointment with the lack of available downloads for the program.
baychef
Silver Member
Last night I did my first session and I am excited! Like many, my days are long, full and loaded with stress. When it comes to training I know I am not strong in this area.

I only had 2 sign up for my first round of Step Up. (only one was able to make it on) My goal was to get people off to a great start this fall, but since this is one of the craziest times of the year, my schedule was my only priority. It did not fit into a few others' schedules.

So...when I get home I am burnt to a crisp. Ready for dinner and then I slide into sleep. If I can stay awake, I am not good for much. Last night I found this training to have all of the words right there for me. They sounded natural and it gives you options for different ways to present it. I was so excited when the hour was over...and ask Colleen Finley...I was anything but excited after they presented this program at conference!!! (anything but awake too!)

I thought it was going to be more cumbersome but it wasn't. I did not do a customer call, but we went over the different scripts saying them. The person that was on just moved and she did get some great tips. She felt encouraged too. I sent her the follow up e-mail and it briefly recaps the call, then you incert the action steps they wanted to take.

This is going to help me feel I am giving some good training!

I'm proud of you Ann!!!! Way to go!!!! :D

I just finished Session 1... ALL FOUR CONSULTANTS that said they would call in did! Woot! (My bad for being down on them earlier... :blushing:

I think it went well and all were really receptive to everything. So we will see what happens next!

Just at the end when I was delivering the Pep Talk, my phone cut out and dropped the call. Ironic, eh?

3 of the 4 called back in and we had a good laugh about it though.

We are skipping next Monday and doing session 2 in 2 weeks. I wish we could do it next week because I think it would really keep the momentum going so for the next go around, I plan to offer it on a weekly basis.

How is everyone else doing with this?

Having trouble getting Session 3 off the ground! Our third week was not good for me and then last week it was not good for my "students". Keep your fingers crossed that this Thursday will be the charm!

I feel that I am not doing this as I should by not making them too accountable for things. Was going to write that I wish we had more training on this, but really, it boils down to DOING what is already there!!!

Ok, we are starting this next Wednesday--I want to make this much more FUN than it currently looks--so I am actually printing their game sheet each week on a different color paper and mailing it to them (I know, more work, but they are all local), and I am hitting the party store today to get little telephone stickers to put on their 3-call-a-day pages, and a couple of other little things. I want to keep track of who's doing the homework and enter them into a drawing for a gift card at the end of the program, but I want some cute way to do this (keep track)--and am hitting a blank. Any ideas?

I am impressed!!!! Keep us posted because it sounds like so much fun!:party:

On a side note, I was scrolling through CC and clicked on the Step Up Program. I was disappointed that all of the downloads are still not available. I think we have enough to improvise, but still. I expected to see these up long before now.

On a side note, I was scrolling through CC and clicked on the Step Up Program. I was disappointed that all of the downloads are still not available. I think we have enough to improvise, but still. I expected to see these up long before now.

My up line sent me a great e-mail that I will have to remember to post on here. Although it did not specifically speak to the absent downloads, it helped me look at this program in a much more "gray" color. ANY progress is success...having them be a champion on the game is great, but she is hoping they get basic down pat.

1. What is the Step Up Program?

The Step Up Program is a comprehensive training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them transform their business and achieve their goals. It covers various topics such as sales techniques, host coaching, and team building, and provides practical tips and tools to help consultants succeed.

2. How long is the Step Up Program?

The Step Up Program is a 12-week training program, with new modules released every week. This allows consultants to learn and implement new strategies each week, building upon their knowledge and skills over the course of the program.

3. Is the Step Up Program suitable for all levels of consultants?

Yes, the Step Up Program is designed to benefit consultants of all levels, from new consultants looking to kickstart their business to seasoned consultants looking to take their business to the next level. The program offers a variety of resources and strategies to meet the needs of different consultants.

4. What does the Step Up Program cover?

The Step Up Program covers a wide range of topics including sales techniques, host coaching, booking strategies, team building, and more. It also includes interactive webinars, downloadable resources, and a supportive community to help consultants apply what they learn in their business.

5. How can I enroll in the Step Up Program?

Enrollment for the Step Up Program is currently open for Pampered Chef consultants. You can sign up through your consultant dashboard or contact your team leader for more information. The program is offered at a discounted rate for consultants and also includes a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefkathy