• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Story: Step Up Your Business Course Helps Grow My Business!

In summary, the Step up Your Business course has helped you to be more active in your business. You are having a great month and your goals have changed.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Wow! I have been doing the Step up Your Business course and it has really helped! When I started doing PC I told myself I didnt want any recruits and after taking this and the director express training I have gotten pumped to go out and share the business.

So I have been really trying to better my host coaching and as I was hosting a coach today I decided to share the oppurtunity with her (like I am suppoused to do but very rarerly do ) and she started asking me all these questions and she said she is going to read over her brochure and we are going to talk about it after her show but she really sounds like a good lead.

When I got home from meeting with her I had an email from a customer out of state who had recieved my email newsletter. She was wondering if I could call her cause she is really intrested in becoming a consultant she just wants to know a little more about it!

Wahoooooo! Between this news and the DCB coming back and my Nov being booked solid I am just bouncing off the walls and I just wanted to say this class has been an amazing experience and lest you think it is a waste of time, know that it worked for me!

WooHoo! I'm so happy that you are working your business more and that the class is helping you! Congratulations on your new outlook on your business. I look forward to hearing more success stories from our group!

Well, I am ashamed to say that I had something come up that kept me from the third class, had work keep me from the fourth class, fifth one is delayed because of Halloween, and the fifth class? You guessed it, I'm working.ALL THAT SAID .... I am having a great month! ALLEGED live shows (I say alleged because one is next Saturday and I've been playing one-sided phone tag with the host, who has not given me a guest list, and the other is with a flaky host to say the least) but THAT SAID:I HAVE TWO BOOK SHOWS PENDING ... plus my own show ... plus a friend who might collect orders along with her sister-in-law, and a friend of theirs who was thinking about a book party ....This could be FIVE BOOK PARTIES IN A MONTH and if even half of those hold, and if even one of the live parties holds, that will be my most active month EVER. I'm still not a fan of having my goals set for me. I'm still afraid to set my goals too high for fear of being disappointed when I don't reach them. But I am not afraid to promote my business. I'm not afraid to talk to people about it. I'm not afraid to not only send out my newsletter, but to tell people on Facebook that I did so! And because I was not afraid to do those things, that's where most of those book parties and orders for my show came from! One of the book hosts is a high school friend I have not seen for 23 years! Free your mind and the rest will follow!

Your goals can change! :). Start with something doable, like staying active each month & go from there. Or go for making calls (however long it takes) until 100 people have told you NO and see how many attempts surprised you and said yes. ;) you could do 5 calls a day or 5 "no" answers a day. Whatever works for you! That could mean 10 per day or 3 per day.

Congrats on stepping up and talking about PC on your FB page. Extra bookings are always a good start.

Last edited:

Hi there!

I am so happy to hear about your success with the Step Up Your Business course! It truly is an amazing resource for our business and I am glad to see that it has helped you in such a positive way. It's great to see that you have taken the director express training as well and are feeling motivated to share the business with others.

I think it's fantastic that you took the opportunity to share the business with your host and that it resulted in a potential recruit. That's exactly what this course is all about - helping us improve our host coaching and sharing the opportunity with others. It's also great to hear that you received an email from a customer who is interested in becoming a consultant. It just goes to show that our efforts and hard work do pay off.

I am so proud of you and your success, and I am sure that with your determination and enthusiasm, your business will continue to grow. Keep up the great work and continue to use the tools and resources provided in the Step Up Your Business course. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

What is the "Step Up Your Business Course"?

The "Step Up Your Business Course" is a program offered by Pampered Chef specifically designed to help consultants grow their businesses. It is a comprehensive course that covers topics such as goal setting, marketing strategies, and improving customer relationships.

How can the "Step Up Your Business Course" help me grow my business?

The course provides valuable insights, tips, and techniques to help you set and achieve business goals, reach a wider audience through effective marketing strategies, and improve customer retention. It also offers personalized support and resources to help you implement these strategies successfully.

Who can enroll in the "Step Up Your Business Course"?

The course is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to grow their businesses. Whether you are just starting or have been in the business for a while, this course can help you take your business to the next level.

What is the duration of the "Step Up Your Business Course"?

The course is self-paced and can be completed in approximately 8-10 weeks. However, you will have access to the course materials and resources for 12 months, allowing you to review and revisit the content as needed.

Is there a cost to enroll in the "Step Up Your Business Course"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to enroll in the course. However, the investment is worth it as the course provides valuable knowledge and tools that can help you grow your business and increase your income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey