• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Step up Your Business Class

In summary, there is no Step Up Your Business class currently scheduled, but someone is interested in doing one.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Is anyone going to be doing a Step Up Your Business class soon? I am very interested in it!! I am doing good but would love the kick in the butt to do great!

I'm not planning another one any time soon. But I asked on the Director's board to see if anyone else wanted to volunteer. ;)

I haven't found a volunteer to do a class right now. I'll let you know if anyone steps forward & volunteers.I'm still playing the single parent role which makes it harder for me to do the classes. It's much easier when I have a hubby in the house to be the parent & let me have uninterrupted time for the classes. Not having him here right now makes it more challenging for me, but I can usually work around the challenges. I've not been feeling well the last few weeks and need to get over what ever bug this is I have going on ... I just don't feel I have the energy right now to commit to this. As soon as I get to where I'm feeling better, I'll schedule another class. Keep an eye out on the SUYB forum for the next announcement. When I get some energy back, I'm more than happy to do a 3rd session! :D

Understand completely. Been there in all your ways. Thanks for even asking around. Appreciate it!!

You're welcome. ;)

sheila said:
i've not been feeling well the last few weeks and need to get over what ever bug this is i have going on ... I just don't feel i have the energy right now to commit to this. :d

are you pregnant???? Perhaps??????

LOL, no definitely NOT pregnant. Peed on 3 different sticks over a 2 week period after hubby left just to make sure. ;)

pchockeymom said:
are you pregnant???? Perhaps??????

That was my first thought too! ;)

Sheila, you do so much for so many, it is no wonder you get worn out! You are a blessing to PC!

Awe, that's sweet. Thanks Darlene.

I'd be interested too - when you are ready =)

Oh man, wish I had seen this earlier - we're just finishing up our SUYB training here in AK. We were doing once a week webinar, except weeks we had meetings so we did that week's training there.

1. What is "Another Step up Your Business Class"?

"Another Step up Your Business Class" is a program designed to help small business owners take their business to the next level. It provides valuable resources, tools, and strategies to help businesses grow and succeed.

2. How can this program benefit my business?

This program can benefit your business by providing you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to improve various aspects of your business, such as marketing, sales, customer service, and operations. It can also help you identify areas for growth and provide guidance on how to achieve your business goals.

3. Who is this program suitable for?

"Another Step up Your Business Class" is suitable for small business owners or entrepreneurs who are looking to expand and improve their business. It can also be beneficial for individuals who are planning to start their own business in the near future.

4. What kind of resources are included in this program?

This program includes a variety of resources such as online courses, workshops, templates, guides, and one-on-one coaching sessions. These resources cover topics such as business planning, marketing strategies, financial management, and more.

5. Is there a cost to participate in this program?

Yes, there is a cost to participate in "Another Step up Your Business Class". However, the program offers different pricing options to fit your budget and needs. You can also take advantage of any promotions or discounts that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila