• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step Up to Success Program Review: Insights and Tips from Belinda Ellsworth

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth's Step Up to Success program has been a great success for many people. People find they are able to learn more from the step up CDs than any other program. It is especially helpful for people looking to achieve their goals and become a director within a certain time frame. The Power Hour kit has also been a great help and many people have seen amazing results in their business thanks to what they've learned from Belinda.
Oh my gosh - I just go a Business is great pin here for way less that she charges on her website

I gave up trying to find one and just bought it. Oh well...

AJPratt said:
So, I got the Power Hour Package and listened to that! WOW!!! I am sooo hooked on this and it has made such a huge difference already! What's next?

Told you so :D
I have wondered about her Hostess Coaching Package....but my director says the one I should get next is "Building A Million Dollar Business" (or something like that).....I might try completely memorizing what I have first before getting that one!;)
Since implementing the Power Hour, and implementing her ideas on booking and recruiting, I have signed one consultant, and have 3 more hosts interested...I am completely booked for November, and most of what I want for Dec., and I am feeling more confident about my own organizational skills, and my ability to book and recruit!
I am so totally sold on Belinda!

gilliandanielle said:
How often does the newsletter get sent? Does anyone know?

Belinda's newsletter is a weekly thing. You'll get one every week. I really enjoy reading her newsletter.

ChefBeckyD said:
Told you so :D
I have wondered about her Hostess Coaching Package....but my director says the one I should get next is "Building A Million Dollar Business" (or something like that).....I might try completely memorizing what I have first before getting that one!;)
Since implementing the Power Hour, and implementing her ideas on booking and recruiting, I have signed one consultant, and have 3 more hosts interested...I am completely booked for November, and most of what I want for Dec., and I am feeling more confident about my own organizational skills, and my ability to book and recruit!
I am so totally sold on Belinda!
I have memorized her opening, recruuting talk, booking talk, and drawing slip thing. My 45 minute commute comes in handy! I'm not sure which I want to get next. I may go with the million dollar business. I think I do a decent job with host coaching. I mean, I always want to improve, but I also want to build a sales team, too. What's a girl to do?

Her products are pretty expensive so I can probably only get one thing. What would you suggest? I really want more shows & recruits. My director gave us folders with sheets in them for the power hour. Her seminar on the No Business Like Show Business sounds really great but the only one is in Oregon. What all do you have that you have gotten so many shows & recruits from it? Thanks!

I would start with the original SUTS set. It gives you a good foundation.

Anne, is that the Step into Success with the 6 cd's for $75? It says it covers the basics of booking, selling & recruiting. Sounds like just what I need!

yes, that's it. You could save money if you get the Pwer Pack Set. WHATEVER YOU BUY IT WILL MAKE A HUGE IMPACT!

I just noticed the power pack. I think that would be a good investment! I'm really wanting to step up my business & all of you who have used it seem to have great results! Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone signed up for the Success Express?

I totally agree w/ Anne - if you can only afford one thing - get the Step Up To Success CD's! They have revolutionized my business.....really my life - because I have found myself using her principles in other areas also! Like - making GOOD lists, and asking for what you want....
I am basically a "by the seat of my pants" type person - and this has been great for me!
The Power Hour - I love, love, love it - but you could probably implement it w/o the Power Hour Kit - just ask us what you need - we can always help! OR - ask for it as a Christmas Gift! It is so great - I know you wouldn't regret it!!

And Anne - that is my thinking too - I think I do pretty good w/ host coaching....but then, I thought I did pretty good w/ my booking talks too:eek:
And I do want to build my business.......hmmmm - things to think about!

AJPratt said:
Has anyone signed up for the Success Express?

I've seen it in her newsletter, but haven't looked into it yet - what is it exactly?

COPIED FROM HER SITE... The Success Express, interactive training web site!
Step onto The Success Express, our all new, exclusive, members-only interactive web site, complete with all the educational training tips and inspirational articles you currently enjoy. Add to this a monthly motivational audio message from Belinda, plus a discussion forum, personal one-to-one coaching with Belinda and/or Kathy, as well as timely and relevant things you can do right now to affect your business tomorrow!
Its $15 a month. You sign up for three mos in the beginning ($45).

Does anyone have her Effective Hostess Coaching Package? I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Maybe as a Christmas present??? I'm already planning to get the power pack of Step into Success & How to Build a Million Dollar Org. & that's $115. Don't know if I can add another $39 to it right now. Of course I may as well see how much shipping is--might be worth it to get it all now. Early Christmas present from me to me! Well, actually to my family b/c they will be the ones reaping the benefits of an awesome business!

My upline is talking about getting a number of these kinds of CDs that she could lend out to others. It might we worth talking to your cluster about buying these together as a group and then signing up for dates to borrow them from the "library".

tlennhoff said:
My upline is talking about getting a number of these kinds of CDs that she could lend out to others. It might we worth talking to your cluster about buying these together as a group and then signing up for dates to borrow them from the "library".

The only problem I see with that is I love mine so much and listen to them so much that I don't think I could lend them out:D (not until I have them completely memorized that is!)
Yes! They are that good!

I just ordered her Power Pack Set with Step into Success & How to Build a Million Dollar Org., along with Effective Hostess Coaching Package. I CAN'T wait to get them!!

I just received my pack today! It came really fast--I just ordered it on Sunday evening & it came today! I've already started listening to it & wow! Now I understand why all of you who have it, love it! I have a show tonight, so I was listening to the booking cd--awesome! I will totally change the way I talk about the products. I'm listening to the recruiting cd now. I got the power pack & effective hostess coaching.

Isn't It Amazing?!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I just received my pack today! It came really fast--I just ordered it on Sunday evening & it came today! I've already started listening to it & wow! Now I understand why all of you who have it, love it! I have a show tonight, so I was listening to the booking cd--awesome! I will totally change the way I talk about the products. I'm listening to the recruiting cd now. I got the power pack & effective hostess coaching.

Another convert of Belinda! Welcome - and get ready for your business to boom!

Love her....
my motto is "what would Belinda do??"
I keep the set in my cd changer in my car and whenever I drive anywhere, she goes on.

I got the tapes this afternoon & had a show tonight. I listened to them ALL afternoon & on the way to & from the show. I only listened to the booking & recruiting cds to start, but I think I have them memorized now! I just LOVE them! She makes everything sound so simple & natural sounding!

Well, I signed up for her free email news yesterday. I'm holding out that someone will give the CD's to me for my b-day coming up in a couple weeks. I've hinted!

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I just purchased the combo, Step Into Success and How to Build a Million Dollar Organization. I can't wait to get them! You've all had such wonderful things to say about Belinda that I've been itching to get them for a month now. I hope they come soon!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Rebecca, you will just LOVE them! I have listened to the Step into Success so much that I can recite it word for word! You'll LOVE the way she suggests talking about booking & recruiting.

By the way, they come VERY soon!!!! I ordered mine on a Sunday & they came by Wednesday!

That is fantastic news!! Now my DH won't have to keep listening to me go on and on about how much I want to get those CD's! ;)

I just received a message from my upline. We are have a training session in January with Belinda. I have the SITS and PH and took her seminar at conference and all are awesome. I cannot wait to see her in person again.

Who is in your upline? How exciting to see her in person in a smaller venue! I'm jealous!!!!

I'm jealous, too!!!! The CDs are the best investment you will make in your business. I had a slow couple of months, where I could have quit, and instead I decided to hunker down and train. Well, I feel that I am a whole new me in that I can recruit with confidence and answer objections, and I even revamped my show--MUCH faster now! My director was so impressed. She sai, "WOW... You sound just like Belinda!" That was funny!

Me too, Anne!! What are some of the things you revamped that have made your show faster? I want to do that too. Most of my customers don't want to stay long at shows, so I want to get my part done so they can relax & chat. I've felt that doing her shopping spree example for bookings has helped me find a way to catch their attention & then I don't feel like I have to spend so much time explaining the program. I am also trying the $400 a month example for recruiting. I just started this, so hopefully I'll see the results soon!

The training is being presented by Barbara Duke in Roseville, CA.

That is really exciting...you'll have to tell us how it is!

pamperedgirl3, I am choosing recipes that I am very familiar with, that I can make without stopping to look in the cookbook. I am starting very close to on time, and I do her show opening, booking talk and recruiting talk. I also have the host hand out folders when guests arrive late, instead of stopping like I used to do. I don't stop to do a game any more. I had out tickets and do a drawing.

I haven't heard this yet!!
Sk8Mom209 The training is being presented by Barbara Duke in Roseville, CA.

When is the training, my upline hasn't said a word yet. I will give her a call. I will have to see if I can take another day off in January.... hm... It's always worth 21/2 hour drive over! Let me know!

AJPratt said:
pamperedgirl3, I am choosing recipes that I am very familiar with, that I can make without stopping to look in the cookbook. I am starting very close to on time, and I do her show opening, booking talk and recruiting talk. I also have the host hand out folders when guests arrive late, instead of stopping like I used to do. I don't stop to do a game any more. I had out tickets and do a drawing.

Thanks! That's pretty much what I've been doing too. Now my show schedule is finally pretty full. I think that will help with time b/c I wasn't doing too many shows together (usually a month apart) & so it was like starting over all the time. In November, I have at least 1 a week. I also do her opening, booking & recruiting talk! I don't do any games & I've started putting lap boards on the chairs before the guests get there.

The training is on January 4, 2007

Definately go to the training with Barb! She is my director's director (mine is Susan Kaufmann) and she came out to our cluster meeting a few months ago...fabulous!

The training is actually with Belinda Ellsworth, but I am looking forward to meeting Barbara.

Susan Kaufmann and Barbara Duke are in my upline too! Susan is the 5th director above me I believe. Probably a little too far up for me to be involved...maybe I could beg! ;)

Ahhh...might help if I actually read all of the posts...both are great!

Rebecca - the next time you are in Boise let her know. She would probably be happy to have you come to a cluster meeting or something!

Well just got off the phone w/ my director, she is not sure she can go. She flies out butt crack of dawn the next day out of Oakland, so she'll have to leave Sac area then go get a hotel.However I will probably go, every training Barb sets up is so worth the drive over for me. It will be good to see her before leadership as well. Thanks for the heads up, marked it on my Calendar.I just love Barb!!!

Sk8Mom209 said:
The training is actually with Belinda Ellsworth, but I am looking forward to meeting Barbara.
OK... Now I'm jealous!

I'm assuming directors can use the Berlinda series for their professional development reimbursement? Anyone know for sure? I haven't used mine this year.

I think you would just complete the form and attach the receipt. I can't imagine why PC wouldn't include her as part of the reimbursement plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SweetPChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • pamperedpals