• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Training in Cincinnati!

In summary, a person is attending Belinda Ellsworth's Leadership Seminar in Cincinnati and is looking for others who may also be attending. They highly recommend Belinda's previous CD's and are hoping to learn more about recruiting and management. The seminar will cover topics such as hostess coaching, conducting interviews, building a lasting business, and more. The person also mentions that Belinda will be holding a Steps to Success Seminar in Dayton, but they will not be able to attend. They plan on taking notes and sharing the information with others.
chefbilyeu
Hi ladies!
I'm attending Belinda Ellsworth's Leadership Seminar in Cincinnati on Thursday, August 25th, and I wanted to know if any of you would be there!

I loved Belinda's Steps To Success CD's, and I've got lots of encouragement and motivation from listening to her words. Hopefully this seminar energizes and educates me in the area of recruiting and management!

Here are the details...I'm driving from north of Indy to be there (about a 2 hour drive)...anyone else going????

Here are the details:
Belinda Ellsworth, Step Into Success, will be in conducting her Leadership seminar in Cincinnati, OH on Thursday, August 25th! Take advantage of Belinda being in your area!

Leadership Seminar: Thursday, August 25th, 2005; 6:30 p.m. -- 9:30 p.m.
Learn more on: Hostess Coaching; How to Conduct Interviews; Taking Recruiting to the Next Level; Getting New Starts Off to A Great Start; Building Vision in Others; How to Build a Business that Will Last... and much, much more.

Belinda will also be in Dayton for her Steps to Success Seminar on October 1st. I will not be able to attend this seminar, but I highly recommend it if you can go!!!

Here are those details:
Step Into Success Seminar: Saturday, October 1st, 2005; 9:00 a.m. -- 1:00 p.m.
This 4-hour Step Into Success seminar will accelerate your career by learning how to...... Build Your Own Business; Manage Your Time Wisely; Motivate Others AND Yourself; Develop a Common Sense Winning Approach; Increase Your Appointments (bookings); Increase Your Sales Average; Develop an Active Sales Organization; Create a More Powerful Presentation, and MUCH, MUCH MORE. Join us for fun-filled training that will teach you how to get your schedule filled to capacity!!!

Way, way, way to far for me to travel. Sounds like a good workshop. Perhaps you can take notes and post them for us. Be careful, have fun and learn lots!!

Shawnna

Thanks Shawna...I'll take notes for everyone and let you know how it was. I know it's far for people, but was wondering if anyone in the area was going :) I'll definitely pass along the information, though :)

What is the date and location of the Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati?

The Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati is on Saturday, October 12th, 2019 at the Sharonville Convention Center.

How much does it cost to attend the Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati?

The cost to attend the training is $99 for Pampered Chef consultants and $49 for guests.

What topics will be covered at the Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati?

The training will cover topics such as building a successful business, effective selling techniques, and leadership development.

Can I bring a guest to the Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend the training for a discounted rate of $49.

Is lunch provided at the Belinda Ellsworth training in Cincinnati?

Lunch will not be provided, but there will be a one-hour break for attendees to grab lunch at nearby restaurants or bring their own lunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimcooks4u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hoosierchef