• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step into Success Seminar: Novi, MI - November 1, 2008 - Only $10!

In summary, this seminar is a great deal and is worth the money. Belinda is a great speaker and the raffle tickets are a nice bonus.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I was looking at the Belinda Elsworth conferences... and our conference is only $10.00!!! I booked right away.

I did not realize she was from Michigan. Here is the info. From what I hear from those of you on here, she is worth the money, and at $10.00 how can you go wrong?? Here is the info on her page.

Novi, MI - Seminar - November 1, 2008 - Open!

STEP INTO SUCCESS OPEN SEMINAR!
Belinda knows times have been a bit tough in her hometown and she wants to help the direct sellers in the area get a jump start on their business for 2009. The cost for this seminar is usually $35 - $40 and she's offering it to you and your friends for only $10.00 to cover her costs. She'll be giving out free raffle tickets to all attendees. You need to reserve your space.

Saturday, November 1, 2008 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)

Crown Plaza Detroit/Novi 27000 Sheraton Dr. Novi, MI 48377 Directions only: 248-348-5000 or http://www.cpnovi.com

If you have any questions, please contact Donna Zec at [email protected] or 931-525-3552

Boy that's awesome, you all would be crazy not to attend if you can!

Man I'm from Lapeer! Hmm, does this warrant a trip to visit my family? ;)

Sweet! Thanks, Melissa! I'm going to pass this info to my cluster.

yeah, I am pretty excited! I wasn't able to go to conference, and I think that the date Novemember 1st will be good for me to get motivated again, once baby comes.

I'm registered! And I love that it's close - no need to worry about car-pooling. Well, at least for you and me... ;) The rest of my cluster is a different story.

Hey-- Becky or JAE (or anyone else)! If any other Michiganders want to attend, you're more than welcome to stop by my house afterward for dinner and a visit!

That is such an incredible deal! I can hardly believe it!

I'm going to pass on the info to my cluster too!

Thanks Melissa....and yes - she would be worth every penny, even at 5X's that amount!

Party at Ann's. Lol!

mmm... Mojitos and White Chicken Chili!!

chefann said:
Hey-- Becky or JAE (or anyone else)! If any other Michiganders want to attend, you're more than welcome to stop by my house afterward for dinner and a visit!

Thanks! I just passed the info on to my director...but I have a show that day! And it's with a host who, last year, in the middle of a blizzard, managed to have an $800 show with 3 bookings - so I'm not going to inconvenience her by rescheduling! IF, by chance, she reschedules though - I'm there!

What a steal! I wish I could go!

Maybe I could go visit a friend in Macomb Township while I'm there. She has expressed interest in having a show, and this would be a great way to justify both the show and the Belinda thing. Hmmm....I could really make a weekend of this with lots of tax write offs. It's a good three hours to my friend's and about an hour back to Novi from my friend's. We'll see. Still thinking.

Who went? How was it?

I went, and I saw Carol there.She was really good. And I'm excited to see her at Leadership now - I expect that presentation to be from one of her "for leaders" training. Which would compliment this training. :) It was essentially the "Step into Success" presentation from her CD's. There were a lot of people there, and a lot of companies represented. I ran into a former co-worker who sells Tupperware. We're going to get together for lunch or something, and I'm going to get her to schedule a show (even if she doesn't know that yet). A lot of leaders from the companies represented donated door prizes, and ticket sales helped offset the costs of the training. Belinda let each donor give a brief overview of their company and what the prize was, but she said, "We're not here to recruit each other." So it was funny to hear the people who completely ignored that and made obvious recruiting statements (like, "I work for the best company and would love to have any one of you on my team!").

Related to Step into Success Seminar: Novi, MI - November 1, 2008 - Only $10!

What is "forMy Fellow Michiganders"?

"forMy Fellow Michiganders" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware specifically designed for the unique needs and preferences of Michigan residents. It includes items such as cherry pitters, apple peelers, and Detroit-themed cutting boards.

Are the products in "forMy Fellow Michiganders" only available in Michigan?

Yes, these products are exclusively sold in Michigan. They are created and distributed by Pampered Chef in collaboration with local Michigan artisans and small businesses.

What inspired Pampered Chef to create "forMy Fellow Michiganders"?

Pampered Chef recognizes the strong sense of community and pride in local products among Michigan residents. We wanted to create a line of products that not only cater to their unique needs, but also support and promote the local economy.

Can I purchase "forMy Fellow Michiganders" products online?

Yes, you can purchase these products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, they can only be shipped to addresses within Michigan.

What are some popular items in the "forMy Fellow Michiganders" collection?

Some popular items include the Great Lakes-shaped silicone baking pan, the Michigan mitt and potholder set, and the Traverse City cherry pie filling mix. But every product in the collection is designed with Michigan residents in mind and has its own unique appeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef