• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to take your business to the next level with Karen Phelps?

In summary, Karen Phelps is an awesome speaker! If one of these cities is near you I highly recommend going to her training.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Karen Phelps is an awesome speaker! If one of these cities is near you I highly reccomend goint to her training!

Don't miss your chance to see Karen Phelps Live and in your city! This is THE training of the year, so call your team and bring them along! Karen's going to be sharing with you what she did to have a successful Direct Selling business for over 20 years! If you're looking to move your business forward in 2008, this is the place to be! Hope to see you there.
Atlanta - Saturday, October 20'th at 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Philadelphia - Monday, October 22'nd at 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Boston - Tuesday, October 23'rd at 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Baltimore - Wednesday, October 24'th at 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Dallas - Saturday, October 27'th at 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Detroit North Suburbs - Monday, October 29'th at 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Cincinnati - Thursday, November 1'st at 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Nashville - Saturday, November 3'rd at 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
St. Louis - Monday, November 5'th at 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Kansas City - Wednesday, November 7'th at 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Chicago - Thursday, November 8'th at 6:30 - 10:00 p.m.
Phoenix - Monday, November 12'th at 6:30 - 10:00 p.m.

Direct Selling Expert, Karen Phelps

Thanks for posting the info Paulette!
When are some of these speakers going to come to South Florida??? :::::whining::::::

I hope she comes to Cali soon!

$47!!!! That seems really high. I know it's a tax right off, but would it really be worth it?

Thanks for letting us know Paulette.

Is this speaker really $47.00? Please respond, I'd like to hear her but not sure of the cost.

Denise

I think when we went we got a group rate. Have your upline check it out. I think we had a group of at least 20 go from many different clusters. I know I did not pay more than $30.00. I made that back tenfold in 3 months.

What is the "Awesome Training Opportunity!" all about?

The "Awesome Training Opportunity!" is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants improve their skills, knowledge, and techniques in order to grow their business and increase their success.

Who can participate in the "Awesome Training Opportunity!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Awesome Training Opportunity!" program, regardless of their level or experience.

What topics are covered in the "Awesome Training Opportunity!"?

The "Awesome Training Opportunity!" covers a wide range of topics including product knowledge, sales techniques, marketing strategies, and business development. Each session is carefully designed to provide practical and actionable tips for consultants to implement in their own businesses.

How often are the "Awesome Training Opportunity!" sessions held?

The "Awesome Training Opportunity!" sessions are held on a regular basis, typically once a month. However, additional sessions may be added depending on demand and availability.

Is there a fee to participate in the "Awesome Training Opportunity!"?

No, there is no fee to participate in the "Awesome Training Opportunity!" program. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support and empower our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • esavvymom