• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth in Indianapolis

In summary, there is a seminar with Belinda Ellsworth in Indianapolis on June 9th that costs $35 until May 15th. She is a highly motivating and awesome speaker and it's a great opportunity to meet fellow Cheffers. If unable to attend, check her website for other locations. Registration is limited to the first 150 people.
hoosierchef
Hey all you fellow Hoosier Consultants, or ones from nearby.......

JUST an FYI. I found out today that Belinda Ellsworth is going to be in Indy on Saturday, June 9th. Both my director and I are going. I hope you can come too! I would love to meet some fellow Cheffers there!

It's only $35 until the 15th of May and limited to 150. If you've ever or never seen her, you should!! She is very motivating and awesome!! I saw her at my first PC conference 5-6 years ago. She was awesome!

If you can't make it to Indy, check out her site and go see her somewhere else. She is well worth it!

Here's the info:

http://www.stepintosuccess.com/events.cfm

June 9, 2007
Indianapolis, IN, seminar June 9th - Open!

STEP INTO SUCCESS OPEN SEMINAR.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.(registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)

Hilton Indianapolis NORTH

8181 N. Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46250

Directions Only: www.hilton.com (select Indianapolis, IN NORTH) or call 317-849-6668

$35 if registered by May 16th $45 if registered after May 16th $50 at the door. Note: If you plan to pay at the door, please call our office first to make sure seats are still available and details of the meeting have not changed. Seating is limited to the first 150.

If you have any questions, please contact Donna Zec at: [email protected] or call 931-525-3552

RAE, I expect to see you there! ;)

Dang it! The Furry Guy's entire family is coming to our house for a family get-together. They'd probably be miffed if I skipped out.

Hey there fellow Hoosier Consultant!Thanks for the heads up about Belinda Ellsworth's seminar in Indy on June 9th. I've actually never seen her before but have heard great things about her. I'm definitely considering attending, especially since the registration fee is only $35 until May 15th. I'll have to check my schedule but I would love to meet some fellow Cheffers there. It's always great to connect with others in the same business and get motivated together. For those who can't make it to Indy, I highly recommend checking out her website and seeing if she will be in a city near you. From what I've heard, she is well worth the investment. Thanks again for sharing the info and I'll keep you posted on whether or not I can make it. And RAE, you better be there! ;) Best,

What is the date of Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis?

The date of Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis is currently scheduled for November 12, 2021. However, this date may be subject to change. We recommend checking our website for any updates or changes.

Where will Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis be held?

The event will be held at the Indianapolis Convention Center, located at 100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225.

How much does it cost to attend Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis?

The cost of attending the event varies depending on the ticket type. General admission tickets start at $99, while VIP tickets are $149. We also offer group discounts for parties of 5 or more. Please visit our website for more information on ticket prices and options.

Can I purchase tickets at the door for Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis?

Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, but we highly recommend purchasing them in advance to guarantee your spot and to avoid any potential delays. You can purchase tickets online through our website or by calling our customer service line.

What can I expect from Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis?

Belinda Ellsworth's event in Indianapolis will be an interactive and engaging experience. You will learn valuable tips and strategies for growing your business, as well as have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry. There will also be product demonstrations and exclusive offers available at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove