• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies for Sale...take a Look!

In summary, lots and lots for sale. There are pictures of everything, but do not know how to attach them here. Prices below do not include shipping. If you want to buy something, please let me know ASAP. I already have had MANY people "interested", so if you intend to buy something please make it clear to me so I can set it aside for you.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
Lots and lots for sale. I have pictures of everything, but don't know how to attach them here :rolleyes:, but I can email you pics if you ask. PAYPAL ONLY, shipping from 85286, but I will use a flat-rate small box when possible for $4.95 unless I can ship for a lot less. Prices below do not include shipping. If you want to buy something, please let me know ASAP. I already have had MANY people "interested", so if you intend to buy something please make it clear to me so I can set it aside for you.

BREAST CANCER PAMPHLETS, APPROX 40 $2.00
Part of HWC promo

BACK-PACK STYLE PURSE, BLACK LIKE NEW $7.00
Adjustable straps, pockets inside, great shape. PC logo embroidered in black on outside, would be nice to have at conference.

LAPTOP CASE OR PAPERWORK CASE, BLACK GENTLY USED--LOOKS NEW OUTSIDE $5.00 <----JUST ADDED
Put small laptop or paperwork inside zipper compartment. Has flap on outside that opens to many pockets.

LARGE OUTDOOR "FLAG" NEW $2.00 <---JUST ADDED
Red, white and blue nylon material, like the different holiday banners some people put outside their houses. "I (heart) THE PAMPERED CHEF" 2003 on top.

APRONS
$5.00 2 red PC aprons with "TOP SELLER" embroidered on top (one has 2 or 3 names written in black in on back side which leaked through a bit, but not too noticeable. I'm throwing this in for free.) SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT

$5.00 1 blue apron, with I "HEART" USA, and PAMPERED CHEF underneath.

Belinda Ellsworth "Step Into Success--How to Build a Million Dollar Organization" 4-cassette set. $10.00
With more than a decade in proven motivational and sales training, combined with over 25 years of experience in direct sales, Belinda Ellsworth has trained thousands of independent sales consultants, managers and executives within the direct sales industry. She empowers people to achieve their desired goals and provides techniques to move their business to a higher level. (From Belinda's website)

PAMPERED CHEF PHOTO FRAME, NEW WITH BOW $5.00 SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT
Frame a special PC pic with this inspirational frame

DIRECTOR'S ASSORTMENT $25
3 "1000" 2 "STAR RECRUITER" pins plus several star charms, at least 4 key charms, 3 "CONGRATULATIONS--YOU QUALIFIED" pins, 8 silver whisk keychains, 9 assorted PC pins, 3 PC ink pins--VERY NICE, NEW, inspirational book (gift from PC), inspirational post-it holder w/new post its, and anything else that I find that I can add to this grouping. ALSO 5 popcorn boxes (for meetings--"thanks for popping in") if you want them, but shipping might be cheaper without them.

CASSETTE TAPES $5.00
Too many to list. Sample of titles: Steps to successful host coaching, Five question recruiting, Recruiting interview: a conversational approach, connections, the key to recruiting.

LARGE PC NOTEBOOK PAD, BLACK $8.00 SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT
Very nice, like new. Padded on outside with pockets inside. Comes with pad of paper.

MISC BUSINESS ITEMS: $4.00
Cooking Show Planning guides, approx 30, 3 nice laminated signs that say, "FREE SHIIPPING/HANDLING If I don't ASK you to book a show or try the OPPORTUNITY!" Approx, 15 Start Strong, Choose Your Rewards handouts, i new pack of Reward Yourself booklets.

DIRECTOR TRAINING BOOKLETS & HANDOUTS $3.00
Director's Business Guide, Supporting new Directors, Training and Coaching Super Starters, Leadership handbook.

Last edited:
FLIP FOLDER WITH LOTS OF INSERTS $5.00

When you say inserts, do you mean the clear plastic pockets, or the chart inserts? If you mean the charts, which ones do you have?
TIA
Jen

Hi, I am interested in the Cell phone charm for 4.00, the 3-2-1 charm for 3.00 and I might be interested in the 2008 conference bag for $10.00. Can you email me a picture of everything to [email protected]? Thanks. Annie

jross93 said:
FLIP FOLDER WITH LOTS OF INSERTS $5.00

When you say inserts, do you mean the clear plastic pockets, or the chart inserts? If you mean the charts, which ones do you have?
TIA
Jen

Jen, I mean both the clear plastic sheets and the product inserts. Here's what I have:

Executive Cookware
Stainless Cookware
Forged Cutlery
BBQ Pork Tenderloin/DCB (this is printed from the computer, but color and good quality)
Simple Additions
Trifle Bowl

I may have a few more, and if I find them I will add them in.

I just pm'd you
Jen

I just pm'd you.
Annie

Thanks everyone! For those of you who paid tonight, I will send out your items tomorrow.

Please let me know if you are still waiting to hear back from me. I did my best to answer each PM/email in the order in which they were received. I'm pretty sure I got to everyone, and would hate to leave anyone hanging. I'm getting off the computer now, but will check back tomorrow.

G'night!

What types of business supplies are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business supplies such as order forms, catalogs, product samples, and marketing materials to help you run your business efficiently.

Can I customize the business supplies with my own logo or information?

Yes, we offer customization options for our business supplies. You can add your own logo or information to make the supplies more personalized for your business.

Are the business supplies high quality?

Yes, we take pride in offering high-quality business supplies that are designed to meet the needs of our consultants. Our supplies are durable, well-designed, and professional-looking.

How can I purchase the business supplies?

You can purchase the business supplies through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders.

What if I have a question about using the business supplies?

If you have any questions or need assistance with using our business supplies, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. We are always happy to help and provide support to our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • trps