• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training Opportunity With Julie Weitz March 12 -Host Coaching- Brielle, Nj

In summary, Julie Weitz presents a program to help direct sales consultants improve their relationships with hosts and successfully coach them for maximum sales, bookings, and recruiting results. The course covers techniques for setting up and conducting a 20-minute coaching session, as well as effective follow-up strategies. Additionally, Weitz offers a course on mentoring downline members, with tips on creating a training program, coaching instead of cheerleading, and choosing the most committed individuals. The course has received positive reviews from Pampered Chef executives and will be held on March 12th in New Jersey for a fee of $35 for consultants and $50 for directors. Interested individuals can register by mailing a check and registration form to Morfia Schwarz.
jenm42
Success Coach and Direct Sales Trainer Julie Weitz Presents
Coaching Your Host for Maximum Success

Sales follow recruiting— and recruiting, at its essence,
is about building relationships.

During this program, you will learn:

1 How to build a strong working relationship with your hosts, which will
produce higher sales, bookings, and recruiting results.

2 A successful formula for setting up and then accomplishing a 20-minute in-person hostess coaching session that will markedly enhance your business

3 Effective follow-up techniques to employ with your hostess for maximum results.

This course is designed to teach you a systematic approach to the entire host coaching process (not just the appointment itself). You’ll learn how to set your host up for success from the moment she says “yes” and books her show, including specific language to use to get her solid commitment to you right up front. Then you’ll learn the importance of follow-up. The fact is, when your hosts experience the professional and caring way you follow up with them, they’ll be much more committed to you and much less likely to cancel or reschedule. Effective follow-up is like show insurance.

Finally, we’ll cover the host coaching appointment itself and outline a simple, nine step, 20 minute agenda which will get you the results you want (particularly a host who’s either ready to start her business or at least considering the opportunity before you’re done).

Directors special event
Becoming a Successful Mentor to your Downline

During this program, you will learn a systematic, step-by-step, approach to mentoring your downline which is producing dramatic results for leaders and their teams all over the country.
Here’s what we’ll cover:

1 How to recognize what you do that works and create a training program around your business practices and principles.
2 How to Coach your team instead of cheerleading them.
3 How to work intentionally and with a plan (instead of flying by the seat of your pants).
4 How to choose the most willing and committed people in your organization and mentor them effectively.

This course has been taken by literally hundreds of Pampered Chef consultants and the techniques and systems are making a huge difference in the businesses of those who have put this program into practice with their teams. The course offers a clear plan for mentoring those on your team who are willing to work with you (and for blessing and releasing – even if temporarily- those who aren’t) so you’re spending your time as a leader with those who will most benefit from it. We’ll also cover the most common and easy to use coaching skills which will move you from problem solver to proactive partner, empowering those with whom you’re working to take responsibility for their own businesses and find solutions with you which will support their success.

Here’s a powerful testimonial from Pampered Chef Executive Director Kathy Yellets:

It's duplicating Julie's "no nonsense" strategy that has allowed me to sort through & identify the 'workers' and 'non workers' on my team and spend my time where I need to....that's why the success in my 1st line is so strong.

Personally, I've never had anyone as experienced as Julie in my PC business since starting 11+ years ago so I will always give her high kudos

Monday March 12th 5:00 – 6:30pm DIRECTORS AND ABOVE
7:00-9:30 CONSULTANTS, FUTURE DIRECTORS ETC....
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $35!!
Director's and Above $50. (pc will reimburse)
NO REFUNDS....

Home of Morfia Schwarz
6 Sequoia Ct Brielle NJ
732-292-0872
[email protected]

Your registration and check secures your spot. This will sell out fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REGISTRATION FORM:
NAME: ________________________________ LEVEL: (Cons/Future Dir/Director) __________________
DIRECTOR:_______________________________
EMAIL: _____________________________________ (write clearly)
ADDRESS: ______________________________________________________
PHONE:______________________________ CELL:_____________________
Check # ____________ (MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: MORFIA SCHWARZ

) Amount: _____________ Please mail check and registration form to Morfia Schwarz at 6 Sequoia Court Brielle NJ 08730 ASAP. Questions? Call Morfia at 732-292-0872 or email her at [email protected]

)

Hi there! I am really interested in this program presented by Julie Weitz. It seems like it covers some important aspects of success in direct sales, such as building strong relationships with hosts and effective mentorship for your downline. I also appreciate that it includes practical tips and a clear plan for implementing these strategies. I was particularly impressed by the testimonial from Pampered Chef Executive Director Kathy Yellets, who has seen great success by implementing Julie's strategies. It's always reassuring to hear from someone who has already had success with a program or system. I am definitely interested in attending this event. Thank you for sharing the details and the registration form. I will make sure to secure my spot as soon as possible. Best regards,

1. What will be covered in the training session with Julie Weitz on March 12?

The training session with Julie Weitz will cover host coaching strategies for successful Pampered Chef parties. This includes tips on how to effectively communicate with hosts, increase guest attendance, and maximize sales.

2. Is the training open to all Pampered Chef consultants or only those in Brielle, NJ?

The training opportunity with Julie Weitz is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of location. It will be held in Brielle, NJ, but consultants from all over are welcome to attend either in person or virtually.

3. Will there be a fee to attend the training session?

No, there is no fee to attend the training session with Julie Weitz. It is a complimentary training opportunity for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How do I register for the training session?

To register for the training session, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly. They will provide you with the necessary registration information and details.

5. Will there be any materials or resources provided during the training session?

Yes, Julie Weitz will be sharing her expertise and providing helpful resources and materials during the training session. These may include templates, scripts, and other tools to assist with host coaching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cla519
  • esavvymom