• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Actual Host Coaching Files Somewhere?

You can also use this opportunity to remind guests about the benefits of placing pre-orders and offer any last-minute incentives.In summary, host coaching is essential for successful direct sales parties. By starting early, setting clear expectations, providing host tools, offering incentives, utilizing social media, and following up, you can increase pre-orders and build a strong customer base for future parties. And remember, don't get discouraged! Keep trying and experimenting with different techniques to find what works best for you and your host.
EmilyinAL
Im confused...is there tried and true host coaching how-to somewhere? Seems Im stuck at $300 shows the day of with never any preorders that the host has gathered. I try to gather sales before each show thru facebook and friends who won't come to a show, but Im growing weary in just my second month.

Ive def stopped giving away so much on FB leading up to the shows, I tested the theory of giveaways not really doing anything for my shows for the past 2 shows, and I had more if not equal sales amounts and didnt give anything away on FB leading up to it.

I also make sure to have a host packet with all the info in it plus a few extra order forms and catalogs, and I also try to have a game or something to keep the guests entertained. I have also been toying with the idea of giving a little something to the guests who pre-order. But I feel like Im missing something, I could use some help please!Host coaching is definitely an important aspect of direct sales and can greatly impact the success of your shows. Here are some tried and true host coaching tips that can help you increase sales and build a strong customer base:1. Start Host Coaching Early: As soon as a host books a party, start communicating with them and providing them with all the necessary information and resources to make their party a success. This will give them enough time to invite guests and collect pre-orders.2. Set Expectations: Be clear with your host about what is expected of them in terms of inviting guests, collecting pre-orders, and promoting the party. Make sure they understand the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts, and how it can help them achieve their goals.3. Provide Host Tools: Give your host all the necessary tools and resources to make their job easier. This can include host packets, invitations, order forms, catalogs, and any other materials that can help them promote the party and gather pre-orders.4. Offer Incentives: Incentives can be a great way to motivate your host and their guests to place pre-orders. You can offer a free gift or discount to the host for reaching a certain sales goal, or offer a discount or free product to guests who pre-order.5. Utilize Social Media: Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your party and gathering pre-orders. Encourage your host to create a Facebook event for the party and invite their friends. You can also share product images and special offers on your own social media platforms to generate interest and pre-orders.6. Follow Up: Regularly check in with your host to see how their party preparations are going and if they need any assistance. Remind them to follow up with guests who have not yet placed pre-orders and offer to help with any questions or concerns they may have.7. Host Coaching at the Party: During the party, make sure to recognize and thank your host for their efforts. This will not only show your appreciation but also motivate them to continue to promote the party.

1. What exactly are "Actual Host Coaching Files Somewhere?"

"Actual Host Coaching Files Somewhere" refer to the documents and resources that Pampered Chef provides for our consultants to use when coaching their hosts for successful parties. These files include tips, scripts, and other helpful materials to guide consultants in supporting their hosts and ensuring a successful event.

2. Where can I find these host coaching files?

You can access the "Actual Host Coaching Files Somewhere" through your consultant portal on our website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find a variety of files and documents available for download.

3. Are the host coaching files customizable?

Yes, the host coaching files can be customized to fit your personal style and language. While we provide templates and suggested scripts, we encourage our consultants to personalize them to better connect with their hosts and make the coaching experience more genuine.

4. Do I have to use the host coaching files provided by Pampered Chef?

No, while we highly recommend using our host coaching files as they have been proven to be effective, you are not required to use them. However, we do advise that you follow our suggested best practices for coaching hosts to ensure a successful and enjoyable party for both you and your host.

5. Can I access the host coaching files on my mobile device?

Yes, the host coaching files can be accessed on your mobile device through the consultant portal on our website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you can download and save the files for easy access on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies