• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pampered Chef Sheet Do You Use for Host Coaching?

S
sfdavis918
Do you use a host coaching sheet from PC? Which one, the host information sheet or the host coaching sheet? Do you use your own? If you do use your own, would you mind posting it?

I use the sheet made by PC. It helps me out to remember things we've talked about, if I've left a message, which calls I've done and to be current on my shows coming up.

I don't use a sheet.

I use my own...(tweaked from one from here a long time ago) it's just a Cooking Show Planner and I go over it with them step by step.

Attachments

• Cooking show planner.doc
    28 KB · Views: 500
none of themI don't use one - I keep my Host Coaching VERY simple.

Host info sheet - makes it easy that way. I fill one in as soon as I book a show. Everything I need to know is listed. I keep track of recipe selection & when I mailed invites, emails, etc. I keep them all in a binder w/month tabs. When the current month is over (& show has shipped) I just throw it out.

Here is the form I use. I got it from Duska Mills and it has totally changed how I host coach!! I feel better knowing my hosts are up to speed and I do not forget something. :chef:

I've learned to keep the forms so that in case you move, computer crashes, or the host gets 'lost' in your calls over the next few months, you can always follow up a month or two before her host discount expires and re-book. :balloon:

Attachments

• Host_Info_Sheet-Duska[1].doc
    35 KB · Views: 422
I don't use one either, but I am going to have to keep better track of what I put in thier packets:blushing:

Thanks for the ideas!! It will really help me!

I selected the PC Host coaching sheet, but I have also used the information sheet most recently. I took notes from the "Host Coaching for Super Shows" CD, and I am trying to incorporate that into the sheets as well. (I like Duska Mills sheet too)

I've been negligent about using any forms. The one from Duska is quite thorough--I think I'll use it for a while and see what happens!

Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
I use my own...(tweaked from one from here a long time ago) it's just a Cooking Show Planner and I go over it with them step by step.

I found this one on chefsuccess and have been using it for the past few months. I like the simplicity. It has everything I want hosts to know. I like the gift with 25 orders, and the place for my website. I use this sheet for hosts to check off. I have my own (tweaked from PC host coaching) that I use when calling 3,2 and 1 week out from the show. My main difference is reminding the host to return the guests lists within the week, so I can get postcards out for them.

I'm not clear what PC sheets you mean so I didn't vote. I used to use my own (tweeked from those I have seen on this board) but now I only use the Planning Guide that PC supplies us. It has everything. I just add a couple of notes here and there on it. Makes my job look simpler and more professional.

Which Pampered Chef Sheet Do You Use for Host Coaching?

As a scientist, I am not familiar with the specific Pampered Chef sheets used for host coaching. However, I am happy to offer some general guidance on selecting a suitable sheet for host coaching.

Do You Use a Host Coaching Sheet from PC?

Again, as a scientist, I do not personally use a host coaching sheet from Pampered Chef. However, I am aware that Pampered Chef offers a variety of host coaching sheets for different purposes, such as gathering host information or planning a successful party. It is important to choose a sheet that fits your specific needs and goals for host coaching.

Which One, the Host Information Sheet or the Host Coaching Sheet?

The best sheet to use will depend on your specific needs and goals for host coaching. The host information sheet is designed to gather basic information about the host, while the host coaching sheet is meant to help you plan and execute a successful party. Consider your objectives and choose the sheet that will best support your host coaching efforts.

Do You Use Your Own?

As a scientist, I prefer to create my own materials based on my research and experience. However, it is ultimately up to personal preference whether to use a pre-made sheet or create your own. The important thing is to have a clear and organized plan for host coaching.

If You Do Use Your Own, Would You Mind Posting It?

As a scientist, I do not have a personal host coaching sheet to share. However, there are many resources available online or through Pampered Chef for creating your own personalized host coaching sheet. It is important to tailor the sheet to your specific needs and goals for host coaching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies