• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tele-Class Host Coaching: What Have You Experienced?

In summary, Phonevites is a service that is being discontinued by PC. It is a convenience for hosts to have reminders for their guests, and it is something that many hosts have used in the past.
cookingwithdawn
Do any of you use this service. I did a tele-class today about host coaching and the lady suggested it. I also understand why PC is discontinuing the the tele-classes. At first it was just me and the PC lady then 2 more people joined later.

Re: Phonevites???I hope they keep the recorded tele-classes up so that we can listen to them when we have time.
I really enjoy listening to the ones that have already been recorded, and they are convenient when you have a few extra minutes to spare.

Re: Phonevites???
Chefgailb said:
I hope they keep the recorded tele-classes up so that we can listen to them when we have time.
I really enjoy listening to the ones that have already been recorded, and they are convenient when you have a few extra minutes to spare.

They say only till June

Re: Phonevites???I've used it, but I wasn't too happy with it. A lot of my contacts said they didn't get the whole message. Also, at least for my voicemail, it did not recognize the beep, so I got the tail end of the message, as it started playing as soon as the voicemail picked up. If it happened with my voicemail, there's no telling how many others it did the same with.

Re: Phonevites???I started using it this month and I think it's one of the coolest things ever! I loved that I could see who listened to the entire call and who hung-up on it (I have a feeling that was the kids or husband who answered the call). I've been asking at my shows what they thought about it and so far everyone likes getting the remonder call and several have said that it either reminded them to come to the party or to RSVP to the host. I'm going to continue using it for a few months and see if it boosts my sales and attendance.

Re: Phonevites???I've been using it for 2 years now (or more?) and I love it. I don't know actual numbers of how many it's helped but for a few dimes a show, you can have one more reminder to your guests!

1. What is a tele-class host and what do they do?

A tele-class host is someone who organizes and facilitates a virtual cooking class through a tele-conferencing platform. They are responsible for inviting participants, preparing ingredients and materials, and leading the class through the recipes and techniques.

2. How do I prepare for hosting a tele-class?

To prepare for hosting a tele-class, it is important to choose a date and time that works for you and your guests, plan the recipes and materials needed, and promote the class to attract participants. It is also helpful to do a practice run to familiarize yourself with the tele-conferencing platform and ensure that your camera and microphone are working properly.

3. What are some common challenges that tele-class hosts face?

Some common challenges that tele-class hosts may face include technical difficulties with the tele-conferencing platform, difficulty in engaging participants, and coordinating different cooking speeds or abilities among participants. It is important for hosts to be prepared for these challenges and have a plan to address them if they arise.

4. How can I make my tele-class more interactive and engaging for participants?

To make your tele-class more interactive and engaging, you can involve participants by asking for their input and feedback, encouraging them to ask questions and share their own experiences, and incorporating interactive elements such as polls or quizzes. You can also provide helpful tips and tricks throughout the class to keep participants engaged.

5. How can I promote my tele-class and attract participants?

To promote your tele-class, you can utilize social media, email marketing, and word of mouth to reach potential participants. It is also helpful to offer incentives, such as a discount or free product, to those who sign up for the class. Additionally, partnering with other businesses or influencers in your niche can help attract a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cheflorraine