• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointing Pampered Chef Catalog Coaching

In summary, Pampered Chef's new consultant kit does not focus on catalog coaching and may be contributing to the lower sales of this type of business.
jessyscookin
Am I the only one who is sorely disappoint in the job that Pampered Chef does with Catalog Coaching. All of the host coaching items in the new consultant kit pertain primarily to cooking shows. With it being summer months less people have the time and energy for this! PC attributes the lower sales that are common with catalog shows to not being able to see/touch but I say at least part of it is lack of quality coaching. I am attaching a sheet I did this week for a catalog host to include with her packet.

:mad:

Attachments

• Catalog Hosts.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 413
I personally do not feel that it is PC's job to host coach it is our job as a consultant. I have an instruction letter I give out with mine and I stay in constant contact with the host. I have found that some people do awesome with a catalog show and others not as good. I think it has a lot to do with the type personality of the host when it comes to asking for orders instead of inviting them to a show. If you need other dpcuments you can searh through the file son here and find a lot ot catalog show tips and things that have been posted.

I do the same coaching with a catalog host as I do cooking other than the recipe part. I still call weekly (or there abouts), send emails, set up the website, give her a host packet, etc. My catalog hosts are just as important as my cooking.

For me personally, my cooking shows are larger in sales then catalog so thats why I'm thinking PC talks about those. I'm happy with what PC gives us!

I agree Jessy, I think they don't encourge the same type of support. I personally coach the same as my cooking shows.

I like your letter.

Be sure to look under "similar threads" lots of info there as well.

Nice letter Jessy :)
I pretty much do the same as I do with a cooking show.

Jessy,

I so agree with you about the lack of material and support that PC gives to catalogue shows. I probably will be called on this, but that is okay. I just find that in this day and age technology and internet are the way things are going. There is such a huge market for catalogue shows and I would love to learn how to excel at this business opportunity. I feel our websites support cooking shows with a low emphasis on catalogue. I am not saying cooking shows are not good, but for some such as myself I do a lot of catalogue shows. I am sending a comment to PC about this.

Janet

If you get a chance, read the book Doris wrote about The Pampered Chef. If you can do that, you may understand why the emphasis is not on catalog shows.

I personally don't do many catalog shows. I consider them icing on the cake. They are not the biggest part of my business - and my sales, bookings, and recruit leads from catalog shows are way lower than my average cooking show. I'm sure PC recognizes the fact that people don't buy as much or book as much when there is no human factor involved - it's just good business to focus on the area/type of business that gives you the most growth.

I agree cooking shows are great and the human factor is great, but I also think that catalogue shows can generate a lot of growth used with technology. In this day and age internet businesses generate a lot of money. I believe that if you can use this tool with the human element business will be lucrative. I believe PC recognizes this and has put tools in our hands to help us.

Janet

1. Why does the Pampered Chef catalog coaching process sometimes lead to disappointing results?

The Pampered Chef catalog coaching process is designed to help consultants showcase products and increase sales. However, the success of this process relies heavily on the consultant's own efforts and strategies. If a consultant does not put in enough effort or does not have an effective sales approach, it can lead to disappointing results.

2. What are some common mistakes that consultants make during Pampered Chef catalog coaching?

Some common mistakes that consultants make during Pampered Chef catalog coaching include not reaching out to enough potential customers, not following up with interested customers, not providing enough information about products, and not utilizing the training and resources provided by the company.

3. Can a consultant's lack of success in Pampered Chef catalog coaching be attributed to the company's products or compensation plan?

No, the success of the Pampered Chef catalog coaching process does not depend on the company's products or compensation plan. The company offers high-quality products and a fair compensation plan, but ultimately, it is up to the consultant to effectively market and sell these products to achieve success.

4. Are there any tips or strategies that can help consultants improve their results in Pampered Chef catalog coaching?

Yes, there are several tips and strategies that can help consultants improve their results in Pampered Chef catalog coaching. These include setting specific sales goals, utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a larger audience, offering discounts or promotions, and continuously improving product knowledge and sales techniques.

5. What should a consultant do if they are consistently experiencing disappointing results in Pampered Chef catalog coaching?

If a consultant is consistently experiencing disappointing results in Pampered Chef catalog coaching, it may be helpful to reach out to their upline or mentor for guidance and support. Additionally, attending training sessions and seeking advice from successful consultants can provide valuable insights and strategies for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies