• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you need help boosting your Pampered Chef business?

In summary, Jenny believes that ghosts are real, but she does not believe that they are visited by the departed.
think I have a few more facts that can be used for tuesday tips and guess what cards!

Attachments

• Simple Additions Serving and Selling Ideas.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 148
    21.5 KB · Views: 171
    21.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Kid friendly products.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 151
    23.5 KB · Views: 178
    23.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 30 WAYS TO USE YOUR STONE.doc
    24 KB · Views: 140
    24 KB · Views: 138
    24 KB · Views: 127
its_me_susan said:
Cute idea Caroline! Will any printer print index cards? I love these!

I have no idea what printers will print what - I am pretty sure you should be able to print them on any printer - but I a mnot very techy - my DH had to show me how to do it on mine.

Carolyn, I think I love you!
Thanks!

chefmeg said:
Carolyn, I think I love you!
Thanks!

Aw shucks:blushing:...I have since added a handful more...here's the updated version:

Attachments

• Show Index Cards.doc
    49 KB · Views: 170
  • Show Index Cards.doc
    49 KB · Views: 153
  • Show Index Cards.doc
    49 KB · Views: 157
Anyone still doing Tuesday Tips?

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?<h2>What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?</h2><p>Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.</p>2. How can I increase my bookings for Pampered Chef shows?<h2>How can I increase my bookings for Pampered Chef shows?</h2><p>One effective way to increase bookings is by asking potential hosts which month they are interested in hosting a show, instead of repeatedly asking them if they want to host. You can also highlight the current host specials and remind them of the benefits of hosting a show.</p>3. What is the best way to coach my Pampered Chef hosts?<h2>What is the best way to coach my Pampered Chef hosts?</h2><p>Setting aside a dedicated time each week for host coaching calls can help you stay organized and make the process more efficient. Also, remember to be genuine and supportive, and offer tips and suggestions to help your hosts have a successful show.</p>4. How can I make my Pampered Chef cooking shows more engaging and fun?<h2>How can I make my Pampered Chef cooking shows more engaging and fun?</h2><p>Find something unique and interesting about each product and share it with your guests during the show. This could be a fun fact, a personal experience, or a creative use for the product. Adding humor and personal anecdotes can also make the show more entertaining for everyone.</p>5. How can I effectively recruit new team members for my Pampered Chef business?<h2>How can I effectively recruit new team members for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>Be honest and enthusiastic when sharing your personal experience with Pampered Chef. Let people know about the amazing opportunity and encourage them to ask questions. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to people you think would be a good fit for the business.</p>
1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

2. How can I increase my bookings for Pampered Chef shows?

How can I increase my bookings for Pampered Chef shows?

One effective way to increase bookings is by asking potential hosts which month they are interested in hosting a show, instead of repeatedly asking them if they want to host. You can also highlight the current host specials and remind them of the benefits of hosting a show.

3. What is the best way to coach my Pampered Chef hosts?

What is the best way to coach my Pampered Chef hosts?

Setting aside a dedicated time each week for host coaching calls can help you stay organized and make the process more efficient. Also, remember to be genuine and supportive, and offer tips and suggestions to help your hosts have a successful show.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef cooking shows more engaging and fun?

How can I make my Pampered Chef cooking shows more engaging and fun?

Find something unique and interesting about each product and share it with your guests during the show. This could be a fun fact, a personal experience, or a creative use for the product. Adding humor and personal anecdotes can also make the show more entertaining for everyone.

5. How can I effectively recruit new team members for my Pampered Chef business?

How can I effectively recruit new team members for my Pampered Chef business?

Be honest and enthusiastic when sharing your personal experience with Pampered Chef. Let people know about the amazing opportunity and encourage them to ask questions. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to people you think would be a good fit for the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
barbjans
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies