• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coaching Hosts Re:guest Lists (Without Mailing Invitations)

In summary, if you don't mail invitations for your hosts (and thus don't have an actual reason to ask them to send you their guest lists), how do you go about coaching them specifically about the size of their lists? The best thing to do is use the host coaching calls templates from the HO as a guide. The exact wording doesn't work for me, but it's a great place to start. Also, be sure to remind your hosts that the postcards aren't the most important thing. The key is to invite everyone. I tell them to call, text, IM, FB, whatever. So you don't necessarily feel the need to ask your host how many people they have on the
cheflorraine
Gold Member
If you don't mail invitations for your hosts (and thus don't have an actual reason to ask them to send you their guest lists), how do you go about coaching them specifically about the size of their lists?
I verbally suggest, and include this in my host pkg, to invite 40 people (and I've included the 5 in 50 sheet, but not all the time).
But how do you know if your host is actually inviting that many people??
I haven't really felt comfortable asking so specifically... but I just did a show on Thursday where there were only 3 people there, and orders came to only $80 (hopefully the host will be able to gather enough outside orders from some people that couldn't come to make it a show!!).
So now I don't know how many people the host actually invited (she also didn't use the evites on my PWS, so I can't track the number there).

Any suggestions for more assertive ways of host coaching??

The best thing to do is use the host coaching calls templates from the HO as a guide. The exact wording doesn't work for me, but it's a great place to start. Also, be sure to remind your hosts that the postcards aren't the most important thing. The key is to invite everyone. I tell them to call, text, IM, FB, whatever.

So you don't necessarily feel the need to ask your host how many people they have on the guest list?

I usually tell them that if they invite 40, 20 will RSVp but only 4 will show up. I explain that life happens and people can overschedule themselves so it's important they invite many and important that the crowd be from different groups.

I also ask how many have RSVP'd? When they give the number, I say...Great! Now who else do you think you'll invite? At that point is when I tell them the numbers breakdown again!

HTH

I do send invites but there are those on my team that don't and what I coach them to do is still request a guest list from their host to "secure their date". If they don't have the guest list by a specific date then rebook the date.
As far as for coaching for the 40, as soon as they book their show I ask: "Do you want me to show you how to have an uber-successful show?" Of course they say "yes!" I tell them that in order to have a successful party we need to invite AT LEAST 40 people since that will insure that 12-15 will show. Then I ask, "are you a social bird and this will be absolutely no problem to do or are you having heart palpations and wondering if you even know half that many?" If they are the latter then I pull out my 40 guests in 4 minutes flyer (aka List of 100) and take time and we go through each category together as they write down names. Works like a charm!
You gotta be pro-active if you don't want surprises at your show (and by surprises I mean "Surprise! we have 1 person at the party!" EEK!
I also dangle the carrot that if when they give me a list of 40 names I will provide the ingredients for the recipe for free (if they don't hit 40 then they reimburse me $12).

1. How do I create a guest list for my Pampered Chef party?

To create a guest list for your Pampered Chef party, start by making a list of family, friends, and acquaintances who you think would be interested in attending. You can also ask your host for a list of people they would like to invite. Finally, use social media or word of mouth to spread the word to potential guests.

2. Can I add or remove guests from my guest list after sending out invitations?

Yes, you can add or remove guests from your guest list at any time. However, it's important to communicate any changes to your host so they can update their invitation list accordingly.

3. How can I ensure a good turnout for my Pampered Chef party?

The best way to ensure a good turnout for your Pampered Chef party is to follow up with your guests. Send out reminder emails or texts a few days before the party and encourage them to RSVP. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or share the event on social media.

4. Do I have to personally invite every guest on my list?

No, you do not have to personally invite every guest on your list. You can ask your host to send out the invitations or use online platforms to send out invites. However, it's recommended to personally invite at least a few guests to show your enthusiasm for the event.

5. How can I make my guest list more diverse and inclusive?

The best way to make your guest list more diverse and inclusive is to reach out to people from different backgrounds and demographics. You can also ask your host for suggestions on who to invite or partner with local organizations to spread the word to a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pampchef.angel