• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas

In summary, the Margarita Punch recipe uses cans of lemonade, limeade, orange juice, and Sprite. The recipe recommends mixing the ingredients together and serving over ice. If you're looking for a drink, you can make the lemon-lime variation of the Cran-raspberry fizz, and add tequila instead of vodka.
frozenchef
Gold Member
So I just booked a Bites & Bevs show and I mentioned possibly making margaritas and my host loved the idea - I heard the idea on a tele class but have not been able to find the recipe (I'm awful at mixing drinks w/o a recipe) - the lady who mentioned it, called them Quick-Stir Margaritas, so I'm assuming it's using the Quick-Stir pitcher.
I'm doing the basic Bites and Bevs show this Sunday and I personally do not care for the recipes in it :yuck: - any one have any other ideas I could use for my next Bites and Bevs show?

This goes well in a Quik-Stir.

Margarita Punch
> 1 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, THAWED)
> 1 (6 oz) can frozen limeade (undiluted, THAWED)
> 1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice (undiluted, THAWED)
> 4 cups water
> 1 1/2 liter Sprite or 7-Up
> 1 cups Tequila - OPTIONAL
>> Mix together, serve over ice.

If you're looking for a drink, you can make the lemon-lime variation of the Cran-raspberry fizz, and add tequila instead of vodka. It tastes just like margaritas.As far as appetizers, do you want something Mexican-ish to go with Margaritas, or does that not matter? Touchdown Taco dip is really good, and you can even mix it up by making it in individual tortilla cups as bite-size treats. Clubhouse Chicken Squares are really tasty, too. You can "Mexicanize" them by using a seasoned cooked chicken breast instead of canned chicken. If you season with the SW seasoning, then it will add that Mexican flavor (and add some to the cream cheese mixture, too).

frozenchef said:
I'm doing the basic Bites and Bevs show this Sunday and I personally do not care for the recipes in it :yuck:

not a cheese eater I assume?

Remember the recipes are for the host and guests and it is for them to sample.

Southwest Salsa Pizza
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley, divided
3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough and divide into 8 triangles. On Large Round Stone, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.

2. Place cream cheese, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.

3. Seed and dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Chop bell pepper and red onion using Food Chopper. Combine tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in remaining cilantro; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Spoon salsa over cream cheese mixture. Peel and slice avocado; arrange over top of pizza.

Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 320 mg, Fiber 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Hi there! Congratulations on booking your Bites & Bevs show and for coming up with the idea to make margaritas! I'm happy to help you with the recipe for Quick-Stir Margaritas using our Quick-Stir pitcher.Quick-Stir Margaritas Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Salt for rimming glasses
- IceInstructions:
1. Rim glasses with salt by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim and then dipping it in salt.
2. In the Quick-Stir pitcher, mix together tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and orange juice.
3. Fill the pitcher with ice and stir for 10-15 seconds.
4. Pour margarita mixture into salt-rimmed glasses and enjoy!As for other ideas for your Bites & Bevs show, I would recommend checking out our recipe library for more drink ideas. Some popular ones include the Peach Bellini and the Watermelon Mint Cooler. You can also get creative and make mocktails for those who don't drink alcohol. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you a successful show this Sunday! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas

1. What ingredients are needed to make Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas?

The Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas require only three ingredients: tequila, margarita mix, and ice. That's it! Simply pour all three ingredients into a shaker, give it a quick stir, and you're ready to enjoy a refreshing margarita.

2. Can I use any type of tequila for the Quick-Stir Margaritas?

Yes, you can use any type of tequila that you prefer. However, we recommend using a good quality tequila for the best tasting margaritas. Silver or blanco tequila works great for this recipe.

3. How many servings does the Quick-Stir Margaritas recipe make?

The Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas recipe makes one serving. If you are making margaritas for a group, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings needed.

4. Can I make the Quick-Stir Margaritas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas ahead of time. However, we recommend waiting to add the ice until right before serving. This will ensure that the margaritas are cold and refreshing.

5. What is the best way to serve the Quick-Stir Margaritas?

The best way to serve the Bites and Bevs Quick-Stir Margaritas is in a margarita glass with a salt rim. Simply wet the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dip it in salt. This will add an extra layer of flavor to your margarita.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • GCarter1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies