• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make the Perfect Dips & Drinks Party!

In summary, for your dips and drinks party, it is recommended to invite around 10-12 guests to allow for comfortable mingling. A variety of dips and drinks should be served, including classics like spinach dip and guacamole, and non-alcoholic options for those who don't drink. To make the party more interactive, consider setting up DIY stations or planning games. Presentation is important, so use a variety of serving dishes and utensils. Keep dips and drinks fresh by refrigerating them until the party starts and using insulated serving bowls and pitchers. Replenishing the bowls and pitchers as needed will also help ensure everything stays fresh throughout the party.
GCarter1013
I have a host that wants to do a Dips & Drinks Party. And I think I'm more excited than she is about it!!

I know I want to make the Sangria in the Family Quick Stir Pitcher, and I'm thinking a fresh Strawberry Lemonade in the regular Quick Stir Pitcher.

Any other ideas??

I'm stuck on the dips...

I just booked this show for July, at my show yesterday so I'm trying to get a recipe sheet together for her.

So any help would be greatly appreciated!!

You can make great dips out of just about any of the spice mixes. Just mix 1 c mayonnaise with 1 c sour cream and add 2 T of the spice mix. Serve with chips, veggies, or pretzels.You can also do sweet dips. Mix 8 oz cream cheese with a small container (7 or 8 oz) marshmallow fluff. Add about 1/4 c of any of the sprinkles. Serve with Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit, or banana chips. You can divide either of these in half and make two different flavors.

Hi Gabriella,

So glad you are on this site. You will get TONS of ideas. I did get your email and will respond later this evening.

:)

1. How many guests can I invite to my dips & drinks party?

The number of guests you can invite to your party will depend on the space you have available and your personal preference. We recommend keeping the number around 10-12 so that everyone can comfortably mingle and enjoy the party.

2. What type of dips and drinks should I serve?

We suggest offering a variety of dips and drinks to cater to different tastes and dietary restrictions. Some popular options include a classic spinach dip, homemade guacamole, and a refreshing fruit punch. Don't forget to include some non-alcoholic options for those who don't drink alcohol.

3. How can I make my dips & drinks party more interactive?

One way to make your party more interactive is to set up a DIY station where guests can customize their own dips or drinks. You can also plan some fun games or activities related to dips and drinks, such as a blind taste test or a trivia game.

4. What type of serving dishes and utensils should I use?

Presentation is key when it comes to dips and drinks, so we recommend using a variety of serving dishes and utensils to add visual interest to your spread. Our stoneware and bamboo serving platters are perfect for displaying dips, while our cocktail shakers and pitchers are great for serving drinks.

5. How can I ensure my dips and drinks stay fresh throughout the party?

To keep your dips and drinks fresh, make sure to refrigerate them until just before the party starts. You can also use our insulated serving bowls and pitchers to keep dips and drinks at the right temperature throughout the party. Don't forget to replenish the bowls and pitchers as needed to ensure everything stays fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl