• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Everyone Making at Shows?

In summary, at Pampered Chef shows, consultants and guests make a variety of popular recipes using high-quality kitchen tools and products. These include appetizers such as Spinach Artichoke Dip and Mini Caprese Bites, main course dishes like Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin and Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches, and desserts like Chocolate Lava Cake and Lemon Blueberry Trifle. There are also options for vegetarian and vegan diets, such as Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers and Vegan Veggie Burgers. Some of the most popular recipes made with Pampered Chef products include Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Deluxe Air Fryer French Fries, and Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese. These recipes not only taste delicious, but they
DebPC
Staff member
For your summer shows, what recipes are you demoing? I've just been doing the Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe or Milky Way/ Snickers Dip with dippers in the Cool N Serve Tray. Thinking of also doing the Slap Your Mama Margaritas in Quick Stir Pitcher.

Bumping...

For June I'm doing a Strawberry Shortcake Twinkie Trifle. Alternatively, I'm offering fruits and veggies with dips in order to show off the Cool and Serve Square Tray and advertise the new smaller version.For July I'm probably going to do a Red, White, and Blue Trifle.

I'm making Chicken Bruschetta Pasta w/ grilled chicken at my next party. My last party we did the Chicken & Pepper Party Sandwich thing. My host couldn't get the big round loaf, so she got the dinner roll size Hawaiian rolls. And we did the S'Mores cake, too. Both were huge hits! I have another party at the end of the month where she wants to do something on the grill. Not sure what we're going to make yet. lol

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your summer show recipes. The Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe and Milky Way/Snickers Dip with the Cool N Serve Tray sound absolutely delicious. I can see why they would be a hit with your guests. I love the idea of incorporating the Quick Stir Pitcher and making Slap Your Mama Margaritas. That is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Have you thought about adding in some light and refreshing summer salads or grilling recipes to your demo? Those are always a hit during the summer months. Happy cooking!

What Is Everyone Making at Shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, our consultants and guests love to make a variety of delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products. Some of the most popular dishes that are frequently made at shows include:

1. What type of appetizers are commonly made at shows?

Appetizers are a great way to kick off a Pampered Chef show. Some popular options include our Spinach Artichoke Dip, Classic Hummus, and Mini Caprese Bites. These recipes are easy to make and always a hit with guests.

2. Are there any popular main course dishes?

Absolutely! Our consultants and guests love making main course dishes at shows, such as our Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches, and Easy Grilled Salmon. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also showcase the versatility of our kitchen tools.

3. Do you have any desserts that are frequently made at shows?

No Pampered Chef show is complete without a sweet treat! Some of our favorite desserts to make at shows include our Chocolate Lava Cake, Lemon Blueberry Trifle, and Mini Fruit Pizzas. These desserts are not only delicious, but they also demonstrate how easy it is to make homemade treats with our products.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are popular at shows. Some options include our Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers, Vegan Veggie Burgers, and Grilled Veggie Skewers. We strive to offer a diverse range of recipes to accommodate all dietary needs.

5. Can you share some of the most popular recipes made with Pampered Chef products?

Of course! Some of the most popular recipes that our consultants and guests love to make at shows include our Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Deluxe Air Fryer French Fries, and Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese. These recipes not only taste amazing, but they also showcase the ease and convenience of using our products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GCarter1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies