• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Happy Hour Party Ideas for Delicious Dips & Drinks

In summary, a Happy Hour themed party can be done at home by cooking chips on a grill pan. It can also be done at a party by serving the chips with a dip and various rubs and sauces.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to do a Happy Hour themed party but I'm just not satisfied with doing the microwave chip maker at a party. I like it at home but don't want to deal with different microwaves, cook times, etc. Anybody have any good quick ideas to serve with the rub dips and itty bitty bevs?

Do it like a Tasting Party...chicken on grill pan, then cut up with salad choppers. Have bbq sauces, other sauces, dips w/rubs,etc to taste w/chicken. Then serve the itty bitty's with it. You could make some bread, brush with garlic, oil, and sp/sm.red pep dipping mix too.

I cooked chips at home and brought them to a party where the host didn't have a microwave. They were a hit and I didn't have to figure out her microwave to make them (actually, in this case, her hubby doesn't like microwaves, so there was never a choice!). It's easier to just make and take than try to figure out someone else's microwave.

I think in May I'll be doing the zucchini fries - shows a nice amount of products and then I'll do a regular Pampered Chef drink recipe instead of the mixes - I'll mention them of course, but they just don't show enough products. The zucchini fries are so tasty too!

I did a happy hour party with dips, crackers, veggies and made BBQ chicken in the RCB, served on small rolls, like sliders. People loved it!

I did Happy hour and made the 7 layer spread they loved it at 3 parties and I brought the SRB to make the bacon and used the host stone to toast the baguettes

what is the 7 layer spread, that sounds yummy!

JennyJennJen said:
what is the 7 layer spread, that sounds yummy!

it is on pg 3 of the new SB cook book and also shown in the catalog on the cake pedestal on pg 44

I like the pita chips on the MCM. It's easy and takes 1 - 1/2 minutes. They are very crispy when done. I usually buy wheat pita bread.

What are some quick and easy party dip ideas?

Some quick and easy party dip ideas include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and seven layer dip. These can be made ahead of time and served with chips, crackers, or vegetables.

What are some delicious drink options for a happy hour party?

Some delicious drink options for a happy hour party include sangria, margaritas, and mojitos. You can also offer non-alcoholic options such as fruit-infused water or mocktails.

How can I make my happy hour party more festive?

You can make your happy hour party more festive by setting up a DIY cocktail or mocktail bar, using fun and colorful decorations, and playing upbeat music. You can also encourage guests to dress up in cocktail attire.

What are some tips for keeping dips and drinks cold during a party?

Some tips for keeping dips and drinks cold during a party include using ice or ice packs in a large bowl or cooler, placing dips in smaller bowls inside a larger bowl filled with ice, and serving drinks in insulated cups or using ice buckets.

How can I accommodate for dietary restrictions at my happy hour party?

You can accommodate for dietary restrictions by offering a variety of dips and drinks that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegan options. You can also label each dish and drink with its ingredients to make it easier for guests to choose what they can eat and drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NewtoMom
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GCarter1013