• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July Bites and Bevs Show: Ideas for a Festive Fiberoptic Tree

J
jillbean
I am doing a Bites and Bevs show tomorrow night but I am focusing on Christmas in July all month. So, I will have a little tree (I think with the base and all it's about 2 feet) that is fiberoptic. Earlier I had put some regular Christmas ornaments on it but wanted to know if you all would think this idea is cheesy!
I have the creative cutters and some of the small "gadgets" and thought about putting those on the tree instead. :blushing: What do you think? Any ideas?

Are they going to be to heavy to put all over it??? Mabey just 3 or so.........Make sure you take a picture of it when you get it up.

The cutters are REALLY lite! I looked and the tree is 32inches with the base.
I was thinking the mini whiper and the mini server, the My Safe Cutter, the Hold and Slice, uhh...I'll have to think...oh the tiny bamboo spoons.
I just had another idea.
I usually have a "door prize" basket but I might let those that win prizes pick one of off the tree!

If I make ornaments though, would i need to open them? I don't know if I want to give things out that have been opened...
Maybe one Season's Best, citrus peelers....

Hi there!I am so excited to hear about your Christmas in July Bites and Bevs show! What a fun and festive idea. I think incorporating a fiberoptic tree is a great way to add some holiday cheer to the event.As for the ornaments, I don't think it's cheesy at all to have some traditional Christmas decorations on the tree. It's a perfect way to tie in the Christmas theme. However, if you want to switch it up and use some of the creative cutters and gadgets, that could also be a fun and unique idea. You could even hang some of your favorite Pampered Chef products on the tree for an added touch.Another idea could be to have a mini baking station set up near the tree, where guests can decorate their own Christmas cookies or make festive treats using some of the creative cutters and gadgets. This would not only add to the holiday atmosphere, but also showcase some of the amazing products we have to offer.I hope these suggestions are helpful and I wish you all the best for your Bites and Bevs show tomorrow night! Have a Merry Christmas in July! :)

1. Is Christmas in July a popular celebration?

Yes, Christmas in July has become a popular celebration in recent years. It is a way to bring the joy and spirit of Christmas during the summer months.

2. What are some traditional Christmas in July activities?

Some traditional Christmas in July activities include decorating a Christmas tree, exchanging gifts, having a festive meal, and watching Christmas movies.

3. Is it cheesy to have a fiberoptic tree for Christmas in July?

No, it is not cheesy to have a fiberoptic tree for Christmas in July. In fact, it can add a unique and festive touch to your celebration.

4. Can I use regular Christmas ornaments for a Christmas in July tree?

Yes, you can use regular Christmas ornaments for a Christmas in July tree. However, using creative cutters and gadgets can also add a fun and creative twist to your tree.

5. What are some other decoration ideas for a Christmas in July tree?

Some other decoration ideas for a Christmas in July tree include using summer-themed ornaments such as seashells, flip flops, and sunglasses, as well as incorporating red, white, and green colors into your decorations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • sboothpcchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007