• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July: Recipes for the Perfect Show!

In summary, "Christmas in July" is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef to help consultants prepare for the holiday season. It is open to all consultants, including new ones, and offers exclusive deals and recipes for customers. The collection features a variety of recipes for entertaining and gifting, and there are special deals and discounts available. Pampered Chef also provides marketing materials and tips for promoting the event to customers.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I am offering Christmas in July shows and looking for ideas for recipes to demo...

I used to have a consultant on my team that did these themed shows in July. She did the cool veggie pizza shaped like an ornament or tree with green and red veggies on it. She brought a little tree with lights on it. They went over well.

I did this last year, and I did the chicken fajita bites using red & green peppers. I also made a candy cane punch from a recipe that I found many years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. It's been a year so I don't remember what else I served.

I also got a gilttery cardboard tree from the dollar store and made small paper "ornaments". Ifa guest placed an order, he/she got to choose an ornament. The "ornaments" were goood for things like a free spice, or free Season't Best, Free Shipping, free shipping on thier next order, free citurs peeler or free paring knife.

Unfortunately I didn't have as much sucess with this show as I would have liked, ( I think the rainy weather kept people home) but it was still fun.

I didn't do this for this particular show, but for church I did the mini cupcakes in the shape of a Christmas Tree.

Bumping...

Hi there!I think Christmas in July shows are a great idea! It's always fun to bring a little holiday spirit into the summertime. As for recipe ideas, here are a few suggestions:1. Grilled Peppermint Brownie Sundaes - This is a fun twist on a classic brownie sundae. Simply grill brownies on skewers, top with a scoop of peppermint ice cream, and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Your guests will love the combination of warm and cold, and the festive peppermint flavor.2. Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie - Baked brie is always a crowd-pleaser, and adding cranberries and pecans gives it a holiday touch. Simply wrap a wheel of brie in phyllo dough, top with cranberry sauce and chopped pecans, and bake until golden and melty. Serve with crackers or crusty bread for a delicious appetizer.3. Gingerbread Pancakes - Who says pancakes are just for breakfast? These gingerbread pancakes are perfect for a festive brunch or even as a dessert. Just add gingerbread spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves) to your pancake batter and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.I hope these ideas inspire you for your Christmas in July shows. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Christmas in July" and why is it important for Pampered Chef consultants?

"Christmas in July" is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and prepare for the holiday season. It is important because it allows consultants to get a head start on their holiday sales and offers exclusive deals and recipes for their customers.

2. Can I still participate in "Christmas in July" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "Christmas in July" is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to get a taste of the holiday season and start building their customer base.

3. What kind of recipes can I expect to find in the "Christmas in July" collection?

The "Christmas in July" collection features a variety of recipes perfect for holiday entertaining and gifting. You can expect to find recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even homemade gifts such as spice blends and cookie mixes.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts available during "Christmas in July"?

Yes, as a thank you for participating in "Christmas in July", Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts to consultants and their customers. These may include discounted products, free shipping, or bonus gifts with purchase.

5. How can I promote "Christmas in July" to my customers?

Pampered Chef provides marketing materials and tips to help you promote "Christmas in July" to your customers. You can also utilize social media, email marketing, and direct mail to spread the word about the event and the exclusive recipes and deals available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sboothpcchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • beepampered