• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree...

In summary, some people are doing the Christmas tree with "bites" instead of "rolls." Others are undecided on what to do.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Have any of you thought about doing the Christmas tree with "bites" instead of "rolls?"

I am just wondering if it would come out looking okay. I am supposed to do the tree on the 24th and am trying to figure out which way I should demo it.

I am doing the cinnamon bites just plain. Not the rolls. I want to crank out some more cookware before the end of panorama!!

Are you doing it as a Christmas tree shape though?

Any input would be helpful!!! Thanks!

I dont know what bites vs. rolls are? I have done the Christmas tree in the past though...

I want to play around with both. But I think the tree needs some color, so I'm going to try to paint it with food coloring.....:)

friday said:
I dont know what bites vs. rolls are? I have done the Christmas tree in the past though...

bites are more like "balls" where I would just cut up the grands biscuits into quarters. The "rolls" are the cresent rolls that are more Cinnamon roll shaped.

Ginger428 said:
I want to play around with both. But I think the tree needs some color, so I'm going to try to paint it with food coloring.....:)
I guess that's what I'll do too. I just thought there would've been more people here that would have an opinion. I'm not sure what would demo better. If the rolls come out right or if it takes too long to do all of them while people are there just staring at you.

You could let guests share what their favorite product is while your working on it, so they aren't just staring at you. I usually don't do introductions, but I have people share favorite products if I'm doing something boring. Or, I have people talk about sones if they have them. I'm amazed that people dont know all the things you can use stones for. Many people don't even know they can bake cookies on them. I ask "who has a stone" or "what's your favorite stone" and I ask "what do you make on your stones?"

Thanks Jae. I was thinking I'd do something like that. I don't know why such a simple thing is such a debate in my own mind....

Related to Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree...

1. What ingredients do I need to make Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree?

The ingredients for Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree include crescent dough, cream cheese, sprinkles, and your choice of toppings such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit.

2. Can I make Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dough and cream cheese mixture ahead of time and assemble the tree right before serving.

3. How do I store leftover Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree?

Leftover Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the assembled tree for up to 1 month.

4. Can I use a different type of dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use puff pastry or phyllo dough instead of crescent dough for a flakier texture.

5. How can I make this recipe more festive for Christmas?

You can decorate the Sprinkle Bites Christmas Tree with green and red sprinkles or add a dusting of powdered sugar for a snowy effect. You can also top the tree with a star-shaped piece of fruit or a chocolate star for a festive touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • sarahmarie