• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo!

In summary, to make the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo, you will need a variety of fresh vegetables, a sturdy base, and toothpicks. You can assemble the tree by chopping and layering the vegetables on the base in a tree shape, and make it more festive by adding dip and edible decorations. The tree can be made ahead of time, but it is best to add dip and decorations right before serving. You can also customize the tree to fit your dietary restrictions by using alternative base and dip options. Get creative and have fun with your veggie choices!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a picture of the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree? I am doing this at 2 shows next week and I need a picture please. I thought I had saved one but I cannot locate it anywhere. TIA

If you type in holidayideas in the files section, there is a holidayideas.doc document that has the photo and recipe!!! (as well as more ideas for the holiday)

I am not sure how to post it to this thread, otherwise I would have done that for you.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo?

To make the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo, you will need a variety of fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and bell peppers. You will also need a sturdy base, such as a foam cone or cheeseball, and toothpicks.

2. How do I assemble the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo?

Start by washing and chopping the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Then, starting from the bottom, use toothpicks to attach the vegetables to the base in a tree shape. Continue layering and alternating colors until you reach the top of the tree. Finally, add a star-shaped piece of cheese or a bell pepper to the top as the tree topper.

3. How can I make the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo look more festive?

You can add a pop of color and flavor by serving the tree with a side of dip, such as ranch or hummus. You can also add edible decorations, such as olives, to the toothpicks to make the tree look like it has ornaments.

4. Can I make the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the vegetables and assemble the tree a few hours before serving. To keep the vegetables fresh, cover the tree with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. However, it is best to add any dip or decorations right before serving to prevent sogginess.

5. Can I customize the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree Photo to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the vegetables used in the tree to fit your dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free crackers or pretzels as the base instead of a foam cone. You can also use dairy-free dip or omit the cheese to make it vegan-friendly. Get creative and have fun with your veggie choices!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Christ Follower
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • smilesarepriceless