• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Recipe: Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree

In summary, to make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, you will need refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, a Christmas tree-shaped baking pan, and desired toppings. You can use homemade dough instead, but be sure to adjust the thickness and baking time. Baking time may vary, but generally takes 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The tree can be made ahead of time by assembling and refrigerating overnight. Any deep pan with a Christmas tree shape can be used.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have misplaced my recipe and instructions for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. I have a consultant who wants it to use in a different shape. Can anyone post it? TIA

oh... my apologies... I finally found it!

Is this what you are looking for??

:chef:

Attachments

• Home for the Holidays 001.pdf
    356.8 KB · Views: 422
This is great... thanks... Mine is not this cute!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you misplaced your recipe and instructions for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the frustration of losing important materials. Luckily, I have the recipe and instructions for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree and I would be more than happy to share it with you. I'm not sure what shape your consultant wants to use, but the recipe should work for any shape as long as the rolls are arranged in a Christmas tree shape. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy baking! TIA.

1. How do I make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

To make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, you will need a can of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, a Christmas tree-shaped baking pan, and any desired toppings such as nuts or raisins. Start by arranging the cinnamon rolls in the pan to form the shape of a Christmas tree. Bake according to the package instructions and top with desired toppings before serving.

2. Can I use homemade dough instead of refrigerated dough?

Yes, you can use homemade dough instead of refrigerated dough for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. Just make sure to roll out the dough to the same thickness as the refrigerated dough and adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How long does it take to bake the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

The baking time for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree may vary depending on your oven and the type of dough being used. Generally, it takes around 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on the tree and remove from the oven when the rolls are golden brown.

4. Can I make the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree ahead of time by assembling the tree and placing it in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to bake, let the tree sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking as directed.

5. Can I use a different shaped pan for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree?

Yes, you can use a different shaped pan for the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree. Just make sure the pan is deep enough to hold the cinnamon rolls and has a shape that can be easily formed into a Christmas tree, such as a circular or rectangular pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • missyciccolella