• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing Petite Cinnamon Rolls & Bountiful Brunch Pizza

In summary, for the brunch party this Saturday, the host has chosen two recipes: Petite Cinnamon Rolls and Bountiful Brunch Pizza. It is recommended to cook the pizza first as it takes longer to cook, and while it's in the oven, prepare the ingredients for the cinnamon rolls. The eggs should be cooked last so they are still warm when served. Both dishes have been tried and are delicious choices for a brunch party. If the cinnamon rolls are not needed to be demonstrated, they can be put in the oven when guests arrive for a delicious aroma. The eggs can also be cooked in the microwave using the Classic Batter Bowl.
PChefTena
I'm doing a brunch party this Saturday and the host wants two recipes, so we picked Petite Cinnamon Rolls and Bountiful Brunch Pizza.

Has anyone made these two recipes together before? How should I do plan on cooking both? I'm making the cinnamon rolls in the mini deep dish baker, and the brunch pizza on my round stone. The pizza takes longer to cook, and maybe while I'm cooking the eggs I could do the cinnamon rolls?

Thanks for all your help!!

I have made the brunch pizza. It is yummy and super easy to make. I don't have the recipe in front of me right now but I believe the entire pizza cooks in the oven, doesn't it?

The recipe that I have is:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beaten

Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine hash browns and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook in skillet on stovetop. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

If you don't need to demonstrate the cinnamon rolls, I'd have those in the oven and baking when everyone arrived. The house will smell great and they can start out there morning with something yummy.

FYI, when I've made the pizza for a brunch (before I focused much on cookware), I cooked the eggs in the microwave in the Classic Batter Bowl. Also, you can cook the pizza "crust" before your guests arrive.

Hi there! I have made both of these recipes separately before and they are both delicious choices for a brunch party. Since the pizza takes longer to cook, I would recommend starting with that first. While it's in the oven, you can prepare the ingredients for the cinnamon rolls and have them ready to go into the mini deep dish baker when the pizza is done. That way, you can have both dishes ready to serve at the same time. As for cooking the eggs, I would suggest cooking them last so they are still warm and fresh when the other dishes are ready. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help! Have a great party!

1. How do I prepare the Petite Cinnamon Rolls?

To prepare our Petite Cinnamon Rolls, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Open the package and place the rolls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before drizzling with the included icing. Enjoy warm and gooey cinnamon rolls in no time!

2. Can I make the Petite Cinnamon Rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Petite Cinnamon Rolls ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions for preparation and baking, but instead of drizzling with the icing, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven for 5-7 minutes and then drizzle with the icing.

3. How do I prepare the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

To prepare our Bountiful Brunch Pizza, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Open the package and place the crust onto a greased baking sheet. Top with your desired toppings, such as scrambled eggs, cheese, and cooked breakfast meats. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are heated through. Slice and serve for a delicious brunch option!

4. Can I use my own toppings for the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

Yes, you can use your own toppings for the Bountiful Brunch Pizza. The crust is a great base for any breakfast toppings you desire, such as vegetables, different types of cheese, or even a drizzle of hot sauce. Get creative and make it your own!

5. Are the Petite Cinnamon Rolls and Bountiful Brunch Pizza gluten-free?

Unfortunately, both the Petite Cinnamon Rolls and Bountiful Brunch Pizza are not gluten-free. They contain wheat flour and are not suitable for those with a gluten intolerance or allergy. We do offer a variety of gluten-free options, so be sure to check out our other products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies