• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Western Brunch Pizza for My First Brunch Show!

In summary, to make the crust for the Western Brunch Pizza, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, cold butter, milk, and a beaten egg. For the toppings, you will need bacon, sausage, onion, bell peppers, cheddar cheese, and beaten eggs. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. You can make this pizza ahead of time and there are also other brunch recipes you can make for your first brunch show, such as a Breakfast Casserole, Quiche Lorraine, French Toast Casserole, or a Frittata.
mhrivera
I just booked my first brunch show! I want to do petite cinnamon rolls (have them baking as people come in), and then prepare the Western Brunch Pizza. The recipe in Stoneware Inspirations has it using the small round stone, but I wanted to double it and use my large stone. Has anyone had success with this?

Thanks!

I'm almost sure when that recipe came out we didnt have the small stone yet. So actually its the medium round stone. If it were me I would add an extra half not a whole....HTH

Congratulations on booking your first brunch show! It sounds like you have some delicious ideas for your menu. I haven't personally tried doubling the recipe for the Western Brunch Pizza in the large stone, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. As long as you adjust the baking time accordingly, I think it should turn out just fine. Good luck with your show!

1. How do I make the crust for the Western Brunch Pizza?

To make the crust, you will need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, 3 tablespoons of cold butter, 3/4 cup of milk, and 1 beaten egg. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add in the milk and beaten egg and stir until a dough forms. Roll out the dough into a 12-inch circle and place on a greased pizza pan.

2. What toppings should I use for the Western Brunch Pizza?

For the Western Brunch Pizza, you will need 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon, 1 cup of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage, 1 small diced onion, 1 diced green bell pepper, 1 diced red bell pepper, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 4 beaten eggs. Spread the bacon and sausage over the prepared crust, followed by the diced onions and bell peppers. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top. Pour the beaten eggs evenly over the toppings.

3. How do I bake the Western Brunch Pizza?

Bake the pizza in a preheated 375°F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the eggs are set. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

4. Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the crust and toppings ahead of time and assemble the pizza right before baking. You can also bake the pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving.

5. What other brunch recipes can I make for my first brunch show?

There are many other delicious brunch recipes you can make for your first brunch show, such as a Breakfast Casserole, Quiche Lorraine, French Toast Casserole, or a Frittata. You can also offer a variety of breakfast pastries, fresh fruit, and mimosas for a complete brunch spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
basketmom2
  • smilesarepriceless