• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show Recipes Needed - Michigan Visitor

In summary, I'm hosting a brunch show in two weeks. I'd like to make some kind of breakfast casserole or breakfast pizza on my round stone. I've only found one breakfast ring in ATB cookbook and the recipes listed under the files here aren't complete. I'd also like to make some coffee cake or sticky buns or something like that. I was thinking about maybe making the caramel sticky buns in the silicone pans...but I don't have that recipe. (I'm in Michigan visiting my family for the week.) I'd like to try the recipes while I'm here. Thanks!
mareramseyer
I'm hosting a brunch show in two weeks. I'd like to make some kind of breakfast casserole or breakfast pizza on my round stone. I've only found one breakfast ring in ATB cookbook and the recipes listed under the files here aren't complete. I'd also like to make some coffee cake or sticky buns or something like that. I was thinking about maybe making the caramel sticky buns in the silicone pans...but I don't have that recipe. (I'm in Michigan visiting my family for the week.) I'd like to try the recipes while I'm here.

Can anyone give me some suggestions and recipes???

Thanks!

You can find a bunch of recipes at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm . I looked and Joyce has a bunch of breakfast/brunch recipes listed. The recipe for Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes can be found on CC, go to recipes-Season's Best and look at desserts. CC also has a recipe search engine where you can search for breakfast/brunch recipes.

HTH

I'll give that website a try. Thanks.

I love the Western Brunch Pizza in the Stoneware Inspirations. I use 2 packages of crescent rolls, lay them across the bar pan, then mix 6-8 eggs with green onion, bell pepper, bacon bits, ham, chedar cheese and pour over the crescent rolls. Bake about 15 minutes on 350-375 degrees. You could play around with what ever topping you wanted to use. This has been a huge hit. I have a shopping list for it on my home computer, if you want, I can post it tonight.

I am making the omelet roll this weekend. I tried it at home last night and my husband LOVED it.

Jennifer S - How many people does this Western Brunch Pizza serve? Would like to maybe try this at a brunch show as well...

I think i had about 12-15 at the show I did it for. I took the recipe in the SI book and multiplied everything by 4 to use 2 (8 oz) things of crescent rolls. It would feed about the same as the Chicken Club House Squares. It comes out very pretty b/c there are so many colors in it. I think I put tomato in it too for something red - you could use red bell pepper too.

Here is a casserole that we eat every weekend. I love it just as much as my kids do, and I bake it in my rectangular baker.

Attachments

• Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole.doc
    32 KB · Views: 352
gilliandanielle said:
Here is a casserole that we eat every weekend. I love it just as much as my kids do, and I bake it in my rectangular baker.

Just to chime in - I have made this one before and it is wonderful!

Brie and Cranberry Pizza
Submitted by: Sally
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 55 members Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes Ready In: 25 Minutes
Yields: 8 servings

"I love baked Brie. This is an easy and delicious way to prepare it. Any kind of jam may be used in place of cranberry sauce (I like raspberry). I have been told by many that they'd like to make a meal out of it."

INGREDIENTS:
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated
crescent rolls
8 ounces cubed Brie cheese 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry
sauce
1/2 cup chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12 inch pizza pan or 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Arrange in the pan with tips towards the center and lightly press together.
3. Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
4. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie cheese. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese. Top with pecans.
5. Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and cut into wedges or squares.

The Western Brunch Pizza sounds great. I'm from Arizona and I know that would be a big hit. I had part of the hashbrown recipe...so thanks for the remaining details I was missing.

The cranberry and brie recipe isn't something I would have gone looking for...but that may have potential as well.

The Best Brunch Recipe I've Found!The Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll is found in the Main Dishes cookbook on page 120.
I really like to do this one at shows, I get a lot of AHHHHH -so that's how you do it!s And slicing the green onion on the slant really does add to the presentation! Add fruit, croisant, and coffee; you've got a beautiful brunch, and it was pretty easy! Not to mention tasty too!

Enjoy!

gilliandanielle said:

That sounds yummy! I'll have to try it this weekend:)

If you have the All the Best cookbook & are wanting to try a coffee cake; I think in there it has a peachy cheese coffee cake. I've made it with cherries instead of peaches-delish! Any canned fruit is good I think! (of course it would be me that would bring up a sweet recipe!)

I have made that coffee cake and it is awesome! I am getting hungry just thinking about it!!

????Ham and Cheese Omlet Roll Recipe?????Does anyone have the Main Dishes cookbook? I'd like to get the recipe for the Ham and Cheese Omlet roll, but I don't own that book. I own the All the Best and the Stoneware books so far. This sounds really good.

I've decided to make the coffee cake already--I was thinking about using a cherry filling as well.

THANKS!:

Here you go!4 oz cream cheese softened
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 eggs
8 ounces ham, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
6 ounces of cheddar or swiss cheese (1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard'

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In small batter bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using stainless steel whisk. add flour and salt; whisk to combine.

In classic batter bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended. add cream cheese mixture, mix well.

cut an 18-inch long piece of parchment paper. press into bottom and up sides of stoneware bar pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. pour egg mixture into bar pan. bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.

meanwhile, finely chop ham using food chopper. shred cheese using deluxe cheese grater. thinly slice green onion with chef's knife.

remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using skinny scraper. sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. sprinkle with remaining cheese. starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. slice roll diagonally into wedges using serrated bread knife.

ALSO: IT IS IN THE STONEWARE INSPIRATIONS FOR ANYONE THAT HAS THAT ONE AND NOT MAIN DISHES. THE PICTURE REALLY GIVES YOU THE IMAGE OF HOW PRETTY IT IS.

Last edited:
I have done the ham and cheddar croissant bake which was a crowd pleaser twice and the bountiful brunch pizza was also a hit.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions! :)

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that can be made ahead of time?

Some easy make-ahead brunch recipes include overnight French toast casserole, quiche, and breakfast burritos.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for brunch?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian options for brunch such as avocado toast, vegetable frittata, and fruit salad.

3. Can you suggest a dish that is gluten-free?

A gluten-free option for brunch could be a crustless quiche or a fruit and yogurt parfait.

4. What are some popular brunch recipes in Michigan?

Some popular brunch recipes in Michigan include cherry almond scones, Michigan cherry pancakes, and breakfast strata with locally sourced ingredients.

5. Can you recommend a dish that is both sweet and savory?

A dish that is both sweet and savory for brunch could be maple bacon breakfast sandwiches or a sweet and savory breakfast casserole with sausage and apples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • jj16
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
maassl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg