• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Brunch Recipe for Sister's Show: Is 30 Min. Cooking Time Too Long?

If you're looking for a really easy brunch recipe, try the Chicken Club Brunch Ring. It takes only 30 minutes to cook, and it's perfect for a newbie. Plus, it's versatile--you can serve it as is, or top it with bacon or sausage. Lastly, if you're doing a brunch show in August, you might want to consider making the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. They're delicious, and all of the ingredients are in your New Consultant Kit.
melaniepc
my sister is having a show next week at 11am. I was trying to find a brunch type recipe but can't seem to find one that seems good and sorta simple. I liked the brunch ring one but it takes 30 minutes to cook, isnt that an awful long time? I have only done a few shows but at those shows my demonstration only lasted about 40 minutes

I'd love some ideas as well. I have a brunch show in august. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I've done the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares for every brunch show this past year and they've been a big hit! All of the products you need are in your New Consultant Kit, too, so it's perfect for a newbie. GL!

I was leaning towards that one so maybe that is what I will try. Thanks Cathy

If you do the brunch squares (they are yummy) consider using sausage or bacon instead of the ham - it is waaaayy better (IMO! :)). I started a thread about this awhile back , which has some other pointers...

Let's see if I can find it...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/ham-c...on-32929/?highlight=ham+cheese+brunch+squares

Hope this helps!

If you wanted a really quick sweet extra, you could do the "mini-monkey bread" in the 8" saute pan (I can't remember the real name - I just do 2 Tbs butter, melt in pan, lay out 1 or 2 packages of the small biscuits (10 per roll) in rows on the cutting board and cut into quarters with the pizza cutter, toss in the butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (I use 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon mixed in a prep bowl) mix up to coat and bake in the saute pan for about 15 mins at 375°F). It is super quick, sooo yummy, and really shows off the saute pan!

melaniepc said:
my sister is having a show next week at 11am. I was trying to find a brunch type recipe but can't seem to find one that seems good and sorta simple. I liked the brunch ring one but it takes 30 minutes to cook, isnt that an awful long time? I have only done a few shows but at those shows my demonstration only lasted about 40 minutes

I like the Chicken Club Brunch Ring...and yes, it bakes for about 30 minutes. Just keep your "beginning" stuff shorter, get to the demo...and then talk while it's in the oven about other lines (cookware, stoneware, forged cutlery, etc.)

OR you can make it ahead of time, throw it in the oven at the beginning of your demo and then "air demo" the tools used for it...

Just an idea...

I did my first brunch show in May with the Bountiful Brunch Pizza! It was a huge hit!!! And very easy!!

You could also do the clubhouse chicken squares (which you can pre-bake the crust ahead of time so it can cool and you can top it as your demo)

I like this recipe best with bacon. Way better. Plus you can talk about how great the bar pan is at cooking bacon. Make it before the show and everyone walks in saying, "Mmmm!" My host also had pineapple and grapes and strawberries. We showed how to use the core n more to take off the strawberry stems and then I had a guest try the Santoku knife on the pineapple. That guest ended up buying a santoku knife because she just loved it! Next time though, I need to put a guest in charge of reading the recipe and keeping me on track. I kept forgetting what step was next because of all the fun and talking about products and answering questions, etc. Also, I had some guests prefer the tomatoes cooked, so we put those on to cook at the same time as the egg mixture, we just sprinkled them on top before putting it in the oven. Oh, and one guest messed up and put all the green onions in, so we didn't have any for a garnish. I was worried it would be too much green onion inside, but it wasn't and everyone loved this recipe. We also used 3 cups of cheese instead of 2.

If I begin a show at 11, I do more of a lunch recipe b/c by the time people eat it will be 12. I only do a brunch recipe if I am starting my show at 10 and the will be eating by 12.

I love taking the Western Brunch pizza in the Stoneware cookbook and making it in the bar pan. It is so pretty and delish.

jrstephens said:
I love taking the Western Brunch pizza in the Stoneware cookbook and making it in the bar pan. It is so pretty and delish.

Where can I find the recipe?

The last two 11am shows that I did, I demoed 30 minute Chicken, and Strawberry Spinach Salad. Like Jennifer said, by the time they eat, it will be lunch time!

babywings76 said:
Where can I find the recipe?

I will get my cookbook down and post it for you.

It's in Stoneware Insiprations. It serves 2 in it and I mulitiply everything by 4 to make it in the bar pan.

2 8 oz crescent rolls
4 eggs, lightly beaten
8 ounces ham
bell peper - about 1/2 - 3/4 cup
green onions, about 3 onions
1 cup of cheese, I use sharp cheddar
tomato
bacon bits or whole bacon that you can crush

Preheat oven to 375. Put crescent in bar pan, roll with baker's roller to seal seams.

In batter bowl whisk eggs. Add ham, bacon, bell pepper, tomato and onions to eggs and pour over crescents. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until center is set.

It says to put tomato on top after cooking but I like them cooked in it so everything is warm.

I don't know if you've already had your show or not, but I like to make the Quiche Lorainne Tartlets from the new SB....they're really tasty! I also make Cinnamon Bites with them.

1. Can I make the brunch recipe ahead of time and reheat it before the show?

Yes, you can make the brunch recipe ahead of time and reheat it before the show. Just be sure to follow the specific reheating instructions for the recipe to ensure it stays fresh and delicious.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef offers many versatile products and recipes that can be easily adapted to fit different dietary needs.

3. How many servings does the brunch recipe make?

The number of servings for the brunch recipe will vary depending on the specific recipe and serving size. However, most Pampered Chef recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the brunch recipe?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make the brunch recipe. In fact, using Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient, allowing you to prepare the recipe in the 30-minute time frame.

5. Can I find the brunch recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find the brunch recipe on the Pampered Chef website. Our website offers a wide variety of recipes, including brunch recipes, that you can access for free. You can also find helpful tips and videos on how to make the recipe using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • esavvymom