• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Delicious and Easy Recipes for Your Next Cooking Show

I think the cheeseburger salad would be great. I make it all the time!Cheeseburger salad is a good one!
kcjodih
Gold Member
this season?

I haven't done a cooking show since November but now have one to do next weekend. I have NO idea what to make and haven't even offered the host choices yet! I haven't made anything from this season's SB. I need a sweet and a savory choice to offer. Something simple but not boring since I'm nervous not having done a show in so long.

This is a 3 time host for me (once a year) and in the circle of friends there will be about 4 others that have done shows for me (I've probably done a dozen shows for all of them in the last 3 years).

No stovetop access but do have access to an oven and/or micro. I've done trifles, rings and salads but now since I've been out of the show circuit for sooo long I have NO idea what to make.

HELP!! please!!

There are lots of great recipes right now:

Cheeseburger salad
Strawberry Cream trifle (recipe is in the catalog)
Becky's Chicken Fajitas

Any particular product that you want to feature?

Greek cheese torta - you dont have to toast the bread
Grapefruit avacado chicken salad - you can have the host buy pre-cooked chicken

These have been big hits with my shows

The Creamy One Pot Pasta has been a huge hit. All the moms love that it dirties up only one pot and that is tastes good! And you can easily substitute ingredients in and out of this recipe. Good luck with your show!

I vote the Greek Cheese Torta - you can replace the toasted bread with triscuits - of course you have an oven so you can still toast them!

I agree with Susan and Janet. The Greek Cheese Torta is great too. Sundried tomatoes are very popular. I love them, and I am glad to see them in so many recipes.

thanks everyone! I think I'll offer the torta, strawberry trifle, and cheeseburger salad (although this one sounds soooo nasty :yuck: I know it's not, I've read all the posts but just the thought....) Maybe it's because I've been in bed sick for the last week :thumbdown: and between doctor's visits, hospital visits and chest xrays NOTHING sounds appetizing :rolleyes:

I'd like to try the one pot pasta when I'm up to actually cooking again. DH has been cooking for the family this past week so it's been "fly by the seat of his pants" meals. Hopefully going back to work tomorrow I'll start feeling a little better and I can soon make this one to see what I think.

Greek Cheese Torta and Velvet Strawberry Cake are my favorites. I've made the Velvet Strawberry Cake at most of my shows since March.

kcjodih said:
thanks everyone! I think I'll offer the torta, strawberry trifle, and cheeseburger salad (although this one sounds soooo nasty :yuck: I know it's not, I've read all the posts but just the thought....) Maybe it's because I've been in bed sick for the last week :thumbdown: and between doctor's visits, hospital visits and chest xrays NOTHING sounds appetizing :rolleyes:

I'd like to try the one pot pasta when I'm up to actually cooking again. DH has been cooking for the family this past week so it's been "fly by the seat of his pants" meals. Hopefully going back to work tomorrow I'll start feeling a little better and I can soon make this one to see what I think.

LOL - that is exactly what I thought! I wasn't even offering it, but I had a really great host who begged me to do it, so as a favor for her, I did it at her show - we did an interactive show - and it was incredible! Everyone there loved the salad, it uses a TON of tools, it can be done in under 30 minutes, and I got 4 bookings from that show! I've been doing it ever since then! People just love it!

kcjodih said:

Feel better soon Jodi :)

As far as ease of recipes for "easing" back into doing shows, I would probably go for the following:

Jerk Chicken Nachos
Chocolate Velvet Cake w/Strawberries

They're simple, and they're great interactive demos, too.

Good luck!

I love the pineapple upside down cake. Super easy as a 2nd recipe at a show and it is a huge success everytime I make it.

1. How can I find delicious and easy recipes for my next cooking show?

There are a few different ways to find delicious and easy recipes for your next cooking show. You can browse our website for a variety of recipes that have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef consultants and customers. You can also check out our cookbooks and recipe cards for more options. Additionally, our consultants are always happy to share their favorite recipes and provide personalized recommendations for your specific show theme or cooking preferences.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be adaptable and customizable. You can easily adjust the ingredients to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions or alternate versions of the recipes to accommodate various dietary needs.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find in most grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients for our recipes are typically easy to find in most grocery stores. We strive to use common, everyday ingredients that are readily available. However, if there are any specialty ingredients needed for a particular recipe, our consultants can provide recommendations for where to find them or suggest suitable substitutes.

4. Can I make these recipes for a large group or party?

Yes, many of our recipes are great for feeding a large group or party. Our consultants can help you adjust the serving sizes and quantities, as well as provide tips for preparing and serving the recipes in a party setting. We also offer a variety of party sets and tools that are perfect for hosting a cooking show or party with a group.

5. How can I ensure that the recipes will turn out well during my cooking show?

Our recipes have been thoroughly tested and perfected to ensure that they turn out delicious every time. However, if you have any concerns or questions, our consultants are always available to provide support and guidance. They can also offer tips and tricks for preparing and presenting the recipes during your cooking show, so you can feel confident and successful in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe