• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired with Delicious Recipes for Your Next Cooking Show!

In summary, there are a variety of recipes being offered for upcoming cooking shows, including baked brie, choc-PB torte, orange-cranberry skillet cake, mint sandwich cookies, fajitas, fajita pizza, tangy pecan brie, satay chicken pasta, bread bowl artichoke dip, white chicken chili, garlic bites, warm nutty caramel brownies, classic mini cheeseburgers, spinach carbonara pizza, jerk chicken nachos, Mexican calzone, cinnamon sprinkle rolls, peppermint cookies, 30 minute chicken, 12 minute fajitas, creamy one pot pasta, cran-rasp fizz, mini pesto pizzas, and taffy apple tartlets. There are also different themes
kcjodih
Gold Member
I haven't had a show since early July and that was my first cooking show since May so I feel so out of the loop with the recipes. I have to contact my host for this weekend tonight with recipe selections - I usually offer 2 savory, and 2 sweet and let her choose one recipe. I usually ask sweet or savory, then offer the two choices in that category. Knives are the special for Sept hosts here, SA for October and Stoneware for November but even knowing that I have NO idea what to offer.

Can anyone help me by sharing what you're offering or what you've made so far for Sept and what you're making in October (I have another show Oct first). My show this weekend is for 2pm and the October 1st one is for noon.

Thanks SO much everyone!

Baked brie for an appetizer, choc-PB torte for a dessert, orange-cranberry skillet cake too probably (see the recipe I posted). The mint sandwich cookies are good too for a show.

I don't usually do desserts for shows, but I have in my fall rotation fajitas in the baker, fajita pizza, Tangy Pecan Brie, and the Satay Chicken pasta.

I have been doing the chicken fajitas recipes in the DCB for the last couple months, and everyone is enjoying it. I am afraid to change now, because I have it down pat.

Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip - yummy and a great show recipe.

I love the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, too. The White Chicken Chili in the DCB is awesome!

I've never even done a bread bowl, I'm afraid I would tear it up

im doing the bread bowl for all of my sept shows & a couple of my oct shows.

Chicken Fajitas in the DCB or the Microwave White Chicken Chili in the DCB & garlic bites in the Saute pan.

For September, I am offering Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. For October, I am offering Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Taffy Apple Tartlets.

I absolutely love the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers. They not only taste great and are easy to make, but they show off some of our nice yet affordable products, like the Large Bar Pan and Classic Batter Bowl.

I had made my choice at the beginning of September - but now I am not happy with it - so I have to change them.

Power Cooking
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
Jerk Chicken Nachos

Jenna, not happy with the choices you posted or are these the new choices?

Spinach Carbonars Pizza with chicken added
Artichoke Bread Bowl
Jerk Nachos

Diane - I am not happy with the choices posted

oohhhh - i forget about the Spinach Carbonara pizza (we did ours with Chicken as well)

I like the jerk chicken nachos (it's good with the bbq seasoning - skip the cilantro and lime). Wasn't crazy about the power cooking, haven't tried the cheeseburger salad (the idea of warm or cold ground beef on lettuce kind of makes my stomach lurch).

I'm offering the spinach carbonara pizza, the bread bowl artichoke dip, and warm, nutty caramel brownies.

If I could get a show on the books I would be glad to share the recipe we are doing.D

My last one in August was a brunch and I did the omlete roll- it had big WOW comments!

Haven't decided for my Oct. shows, but for tomorrow I'm doing the Mexican Calzone and the Cinnamon Sprinkle rolls.

I'm making the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Touchdown Taco Dip for the 3rd time tomorrow in a week. They're super easy to make and people loooooooooove them!I also made the Peppermint Cookies last Thursday.

I do mostly main dish shows - 30 Minute Chicken, 12 Minute Fajitas, Creamy One Pot Pasta.

However, I have a Bunco Party that is an Appetizer Party (Artichoke Dip, and Cran-Rasp. Fizz) and a Couples Party that is a Game Day Party with Mini Cheeseburgers and Touchdown Taco Dip.

PChefPEI said:
For September, I am offering Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. For October, I am offering Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Taffy Apple Tartlets.

Sep.- chicken fajitas or fabulous fajita pizza making chicken in the baker in the microwave

Oct. theme shows- artichoke dip or mini cheese burgers or mini pesto pizzas
or
taffy apple tartlets

1. What is "What's Everyone Making?"

"What's Everyone Making?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can see what other people are cooking with their Pampered Chef products. It is a great source of inspiration for new recipes and meal ideas.

2. How can I access "What's Everyone Making?"

You can access "What's Everyone Making?" by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you will see a section labeled "What's Everyone Making?" where you can browse through different recipes and see what others are making.

3. Can I submit my own recipe to "What's Everyone Making?"

Yes, you can submit your own recipe to "What's Everyone Making?" by clicking on the "Submit a Recipe" button on the page. You will need to provide the recipe name, ingredients, and instructions, as well as a photo of the finished dish.

4. Are the recipes on "What's Everyone Making?" reviewed by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes on "What's Everyone Making?" are reviewed by Pampered Chef to ensure they are accurate and use their products in a safe and effective way. However, we always recommend using caution and following proper food safety guidelines when cooking.

5. Can I save recipes from "What's Everyone Making?" to my account?

Yes, you can save recipes from "What's Everyone Making?" to your account by clicking on the heart icon on the recipe page. This will save the recipe to your favorites list for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
AJPratt