• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Recipe Ideas for Your Upcoming Show - Get Inspired!

In summary, the host would like new choices for recipes for her upcoming show, and the guest has come up with some ideas. The guest forgot to mention that the kitchen is not near the living area where the show will be taking place, so demoing that required the stovetop is not possible. The guest has offered the cheeseburger salad, but the host is looking for more main meal/entree choices. The guest has also suggested the trifle and the oven-roasted sweet potatoes with cinnamon & sugar. The host is flipping through the cookbooks.
Karen
Gold Member
I have a show scheduled for this Thursday and I've changed over my recipe selections to fall recipes along with my products. The host doesn't like any of the recipes I've suggested. She would like new choices.

I've been thinking about fall/winter recipes for so long that now my mind is drawing a blank when trying to come up with some cool (temps are to be in low 90's), yet yummy entree recipes. She's going to have a very small show and it's about 45 mintues away. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated to jump start my thinking! :confused:

Karen said:
I have a show scheduled for this Thursday and I've changed over my recipe selections to fall recipes along with my products. The host doesn't like any of the recipes I've suggested. She would like new choices.

I've been thinking about fall/winter recipes for so long that now my mind is drawing a blank when trying to come up with some cool (temps are to be in low 90's), yet yummy entree recipes. She's going to have a very small show and it's about 45 mintues away. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated to jump start my thinking! :confused:

I forgot to mention, the kitchen is nowhere near the living area where the show will be taking place, so doing demo that requires the stovetop is also not possible.

What have you offered already? How about the cheeseburger salad?

Invest in a $20 hot plate that can be used when you aren't close to a kitchen. It is a great investment for this time of year. Also, it open us lots more recipe choices for you. I love zesty ravioli skillet and some bread with lemon rosemary dipping seasoning on it.

Do the microwave cake in the stoneware fulted pan or a trifle recipe. Or suggest a tasting of the sauces (on the large bamboo tray with the petite bamboo bowls) and veggies & dip with the cool & serve.

How about a trifle with pumpkin pudding?

Many thanks! I was just thinking of the hot plate. I do have one, it has been stuck in the back of my cupboard for so long that I forgot it was even there! :eek:

She's looking for more main meal/entree choices, so the trifles and the seasonings/sauces are out of the question. And I forgot about the cheeseburger salad, thank you for the remidner! ;)

These ideas just got my memory "jump started" again. Once I get in a rut, it's hard to find my way out....

What'd you end up making?

Have you flipped through the cookbooks? I know that I sometimes rely too heavily on my memory for recipes.

1. What are some seasonal ingredients that can be incorporated into fall recipes?

Some seasonal ingredients that can be incorporated into fall recipes include pumpkin, apples, squash, cranberries, and Brussels sprouts. These ingredients are not only delicious, but also readily available during the fall season.

2. Can you provide some vegetarian options for fall recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options for fall recipes. Some ideas include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, stuffed acorn squash, and butternut squash soup. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients like pumpkin or apples into these dishes.

3. How can I make my fall recipes healthier?

To make your fall recipes healthier, you can use alternative ingredients such as whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, and honey instead of refined flour, sour cream, and sugar. You can also incorporate more vegetables and lean proteins into your dishes.

4. Are there any easy fall recipes that I can make for a large group?

Yes, there are many easy fall recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group. Some ideas include slow cooker chili, sheet pan roasted vegetables, and apple cider sangria. These dishes can easily be multiplied to accommodate a larger group.

5. Can I make any of these fall recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many fall recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience. Dishes like soups, stews, and casseroles can be prepared in advance and reheated when needed. You can also prep ingredients for dishes like salads and wraps ahead of time to save time on busy days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Devin
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies