• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor Party Recipes Without Grilling!

In summary, some easy outdoor party recipes that don't involve grilling include cold salads, sandwiches or wraps, fruit skewers, and dips with chips or crackers. These recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. Fresh, seasonal ingredients are recommended for these recipes, but pre-made items like deli meats and cheeses can also be used. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, such as vegetable skewers, grilled tofu or tempeh, and quinoa salads. To keep food safe and fresh during an outdoor party, it is important to keep cold foods chilled and hot foods heated. Use coolers or insulated containers for cold foods and keep them in the shade, and use chafing dishes or
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My niece wants to do her party outside this week (weather pending) and wants to do an outdoor theme recipe. She doesn't want to do a grilling show and I'm drawing a blank because I prefer to use the DCB, MFP or grill pan to show off the recipes. Any ideas?

Make it a pool party type and showcase the summer stuff and feature "cool" recipes like salads, fruits and veggies in the cool n serve, lemonade in the quik stir pitcher, collapsible bowls.

Grill a pizza....

Do a trifle and a veggie and dip tray or a salsa or fruit salsa.

duh....sorry i read it wrong....so Don't grill a pizza...lol

trifle, veggie and or fruit tray, margaritas, salsa, dips, a sandwich ring....

Make a salsa with the MFP and use the Cool and Serve Tray to serve it up with chips.

Thanks ladies! I just booked a backyard party today and was looking for some ideas as well! These are great!!! :)

You can also make the dessert filling made with the margarita itty bitty bevs mix. Put it in the EAD and have a tray with vanilla wafers and pretzels and let them squirt however much they want on their plate.Outdoor show could also be a perfect time to show off the wedgers with fresh fruit and veggies.

"Outdoor show could also be a perfect time to show off the wedgers with fresh fruit and veggies"

Yes! Make it a tasting party! Veggies and dips made from our rubs. And the fruit part with some of our dessert sauces. Show off the pineapple wedger for sure!

What are some easy recipes for outdoor parties that don't involve grilling?

Some easy outdoor party recipes that don't involve grilling include cold salads, sandwiches or wraps, fruit skewers, and dips with chips or crackers.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. This will save you time and stress on the day of the party.

What types of ingredients should I use for outdoor party recipes?

Fresh, seasonal ingredients work best for outdoor party recipes. This includes fruits, vegetables, and herbs. You can also use pre-made items like deli meats and cheeses for sandwiches or dips.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for outdoor party recipes. Some ideas include vegetable skewers, grilled tofu or tempeh, and quinoa salads.

What are some tips for keeping food safe and fresh during an outdoor party?

To keep food safe and fresh during an outdoor party, make sure to keep cold foods chilled and hot foods heated. Use coolers or insulated containers for cold foods and keep them in the shade. For hot foods, use chafing dishes or other heating sources. Also, be sure to discard any food that has been sitting out for more than 2 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50