• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Grilling Show: Outdoor Fun & Recipes!

In summary, for an outdoor grilling show that appeals to both men and women, it is important to showcase different types of grills, demonstrate the use of grilling baskets and trays, feature grilling accessories, prepare easy and delicious recipes, offer tips and tricks, have a variety of refreshing drinks, and create a cozy and inviting outdoor space. Some specific ideas include showcasing popular grill recipes like burgers and hot dogs, featuring unique recipes like grilled pizzas, and highlighting products like heat-resistant gloves and aprons. Remember to have fun and make your guests feel welcome while showcasing the joys of outdoor grilling.
chefsarab
Hey there!
I have a show that is the day before father's day and the host is inviting both men and women. She says they grill about 3 days out of the week and really want to do an outdoor show showing off some of the grilling/outdoor products, ex the grill basket & tray. Has anyone ever done a show like this? If you have what did you show and what recipes did you make? Thanks a ton!

</code>I haven't done a show like this before, but I can offer some general suggestions. Depending on the size of the show, you could have a few different grilling stations set up with different recipes and products to demonstrate. Popular grill recipes like burgers, steaks, hot dogs, sausages, and vegetables are always a hit. You could also feature some unique recipes like grilled pizzas or shish kebabs. As far as products to demonstrate, you could showcase the different grilling baskets and trays, as well as other items like heat-resistant gloves and aprons. You could also have some side dishes and desserts that can be made on the grill. I hope this helps!

Hi there!Yes, I have done a show like this before and it was a big hit! Here are some tips and ideas for your outdoor grilling show:1. Showcase different types of grills: Start off by showing off different types of grills such as gas, charcoal, and electric. Talk about the benefits of each type and why it would be a good fit for different individuals.2. Demonstrate how to use a grill basket and tray: Grilling baskets and trays are great for cooking smaller and delicate items on the grill. Show your audience how to use them and highlight the convenience and versatility they offer.3. Feature grilling accessories: There are so many fun and useful grilling accessories out there, such as skewers, marinade injectors, and grill brushes. Showcase a few of these and explain how they can enhance the grilling experience.4. Prepare easy and delicious recipes: Choose a few easy and delicious recipes that can be made on the grill. Some ideas could be grilled chicken skewers, grilled veggie packets, and grilled fruit kabobs. Make sure to have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go so you can quickly assemble and cook them during the show.5. Offer grilling tips and tricks: Share your knowledge and experience with grilling by offering some tips and tricks to your audience. This could include how to properly season meat before grilling, how to get perfect grill marks, and how to tell when meat is cooked to perfection.6. Have a variety of drinks on hand: Grilling and outdoor events go hand in hand with refreshing drinks. Have a variety of options such as lemonade, iced tea, and cold beer available for your guests to enjoy while watching the show.7. Create a cozy and inviting outdoor space: Make sure to set up a cozy and inviting outdoor space for your guests to relax and enjoy the show. This could include comfortable seating, outdoor lighting, and some fun decorations.I hope these tips and ideas help you plan a successful and fun outdoor grilling show! Good luck!

1. What recipes do you recommend for grilling on Father's Day?

We have a variety of delicious recipes perfect for grilling on Father's Day, including our famous BBQ ribs, marinated chicken skewers, and grilled vegetable kebabs. Check out our "Father's Day Grilling Show" for step-by-step instructions and tips for these recipes and more!

2. Do you have any special tools or equipment for grilling?

Yes, we have a range of high-quality grilling tools and accessories, such as our stainless steel grill basket and BBQ tool set. These tools make it easier and more enjoyable to grill your favorite dishes on Father's Day and all summer long.

3. How can I make sure my grilled food is cooked to perfection?

We recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure your grilled meats are cooked to the desired temperature. It's also important to let your grilled food rest for a few minutes before serving to lock in the juices and maximize flavor.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products on a charcoal grill?

Yes, our products are designed to work on both gas and charcoal grills. However, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific product and grill type.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for Father's Day grilling?

Absolutely! We have delicious vegetarian recipes perfect for grilling, such as grilled portobello mushroom burgers and grilled veggie quesadillas. Check out our "Father's Day Grilling Show" for these and more vegetarian grilling options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ckarasevic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ckarasevic
  • Jennie50