• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grillin' Ideas and Recipes for an All Girls Grilling Show

In summary, this woman is hosting a grilling party for her husband's coworkers and she is using the same tools and dishes she would use at home.
texaschef
Gold Member
First of all thanks to Stefani2 and JAE for guiding me through this!!!
But now...anyone have any ideas, recipes, etc for an all girls grilling show??? I don't know the first think about grilling and other than the BBQ Grill basket wouldn't know what else to use to "cook" anything for a grilling show! Please help!!

I have done 2 different kinds of Grilling Shows:

1. I demoed the Strawberry Spinach Salad (YUM) with the women in the house while the men BarBQd (chicken breasts with rub, and potatoes, carrots in the Basket).

2. I did a catalogue walkthough (no demo) - and just SHOWED the guests ALL the Grilling/Camping products.

DO WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH - this show should be FUN - so don't stress about it because you are gonna do great! :)

HTH! - and BTW - you are welcome!!!

What about using the bbq tools, outdoor plates and cups, quickstir pitcher, and a spice maybe make some hamburgers on the grill and show all those tools. Serve on the serving plate and eat off outdoor plates, also make a drink in the quickstir pitcher and serve in the outdoor cups.

Italian Grilled Pizza has always been a big hit for me for Grilling Shows!

Attachments

• Italian Grilled Pizza.doc
    71 KB · Views: 351
What about kabobs on the PC skewers or something?

I make individual pizzas on the grill. We use 2 flour tortillas each, put the pizza sauce in the BBQ basting bottle brush and use the mandoline to cut up onions, peppers and other things like that, put the toppings into the chillzanne rectangle server, grate cheese w/ deluxe cheese grater into the chillzanne bowl (you'll want LOTS of cheese) use the egg slicer plus for the mushrooms and olives.
Everyone loves it!!

stefani2 said:
I have done 2 different kinds of Grilling Shows:

1. I demoed the Strawberry Spinach Salad (YUM) with the women in the house while the men BarBQd (chicken breasts with rub, and potatoes, carrots in the Basket).

2. I did a catalogue walkthough (no demo) - and just SHOWED the guests ALL the Grilling/Camping products.

DO WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH - this show should be FUN - so don't stress about it because you are gonna do great! :)

HTH! - and BTW - you are welcome!!!

So Im new to PC and have been thinking of ideas for my "kick off" party that I am hosting at my house... I was thinking of a mystery host and then today in the shower I thought what a great way to get people in here. My hubby works with all men, there are no women but they are all married and as I have met some of the other wives but am not "friends" with them I think they may be more inclined to come if we make it a Backyard BBQ party. As I dont have any PC grilling tools I will have my hubby grill chicken/burgers/brats outside and I will make PC side dishes and desserts with the kitchenware/cookware that I do have.

Anyone have any other ideas that I can incorporate?

I'm doing a grilling party tonight! I attached the invite I made. Grilled personalized pita pizzas!

Indoors (grill pan) I will be grilling up chicken, red & yellow peppers, onions, mushrooms. Showing off knives & cutting boards, and cookware.
Using egg slicer to cut mushrooms and olives.
In two bowl caddy, I will have tomatoes cut with Tom knife, and Moz cheese.
In BBQ basting bottle I will have the pizza sauce.
Cheese grater for fresh Parm cheese.
In pinch bowls I will make a mixture of Itl seasoning and olive oil with fresh pressed garlic to be brushed on to pitas before they hit outdoor grill.
Each guest will get to brush there own pizza with oil mixture... top with toppings and bring out to the grill for toasting! Where they will get to see and touch the grill tools.

This is my first go around with this theme... wish me luck!

Attachments

• PC~ Grill invite.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 354

1. What are some healthy grilling ideas?

Some healthy grilling ideas include grilled vegetables, lean meats like chicken or fish, and fruit skewers.

2. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the grill?

To prevent food from sticking to the grill, make sure to properly oil the grates before cooking. You can also marinate your food beforehand or use a non-stick cooking spray.

3. Can I use my grill for more than just meat?

Absolutely! You can use your grill to cook a variety of foods including vegetables, fruit, pizza, and even desserts. Get creative and try out new grilling ideas!

4. What are some tips for achieving the perfect grill marks?

To achieve the perfect grill marks, make sure your grill is preheated to the right temperature, and do not move the food too much while cooking. You can also use a grill pan or a grill press to help create defined grill marks.

5. How can I add more flavor to my grilled food?

You can add more flavor to your grilled food by using marinades, rubs, and spices. You can also try using different types of wood chips to add a smoky flavor to your food. Don't be afraid to experiment with different flavor combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StaceyPagan