• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Salad Recipe Ideas for Grilling Show

In summary, there are plenty of simple and delicious salad recipes that can be prepared on the grill. These include grilled Caesar salad, summer fruit salad, grilled vegetable salad, watermelon salad, and Mexican street corn salad. For vegetarians and vegans, there are options such as grilled portobello mushroom salads, grilled tofu salads, and grilled vegetable salads. These salads can also be prepared ahead of time, but it is best to add dressings and toppings right before serving. To add protein, you can use grilled chicken, shrimp, salmon, tofu, tempeh, chickpeas, or nuts. Any type of dressing can be used, but a lighter dressing is recommended to complement the smoky flavors from the grill.
footballchef
Gold Member
I am looking for a salad recipe to do along with a couples grilling show. The guys will be outside grilling while the girls are inside making a salad. Any suggestions?

Strawberry Spinach Salad. 'nuff said. :)

leftymac said:

I agree!:thumbup:

It's the easiest and the best salad you'll ever make.

leftymac said:
It's the easiest and the best salad you'll ever make.

I third, fourth, fifth, etc. etc. that statement. It is so easy and soooooo good!

Oooh, I just had a party book last night off the party I did Sunday so I was going to have to change the salad. I'm going to try it.

leftymac said:

and I'll fifth, sixth......that emotion as well. This salad is easy and yummy!

Always a big hit.

What are some simple salad recipe ideas for a grilling show?

1. Grilled Caesar Salad: Cut romaine lettuce in half, brush with olive oil and place on grill until charred. Top with croutons, parmesan cheese, and your favorite Caesar dressing.2. Summer Fruit Salad: Grill sliced peaches, plums, and nectarines until slightly caramelized. Toss with mixed greens, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.3. Grilled Vegetable Salad: Cut zucchini, bell peppers, and onions into large chunks and grill until tender. Toss with your favorite vinaigrette and top with feta cheese.4. Watermelon Salad: Grill watermelon slices until slightly charred. Toss with arugula, feta cheese, and a drizzle of honey.5. Mexican Street Corn Salad: Grill corn on the cob and slice off the kernels. Mix with cherry tomatoes, black beans, avocado, and a sprinkle of cotija cheese.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for grilled salad recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for grilled salads. Some examples include grilled portobello mushroom salads, grilled tofu salads, and grilled vegetable salads. You can also substitute any dairy or meat ingredients with plant-based alternatives.

Can I prepare the salad recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of the salad recipes can be prepared ahead of time. However, it is recommended to wait and add any dressings or toppings right before serving to prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

How can I add protein to my grilled salad?

Grilled chicken, shrimp, or salmon are great options for adding protein to your grilled salad. You can also use grilled tofu or tempeh for a vegetarian option. Another idea is to grill chickpeas or nuts and use them as a crunchy topping for your salad.

Can I use any type of dressing for my grilled salad?

Yes, you can use any type of dressing that you prefer for your grilled salad. However, it is recommended to use a vinaigrette or lighter dressing to complement the smoky flavors from the grill. Creamy dressings may overpower the grilled taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNic