• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Party Ideas: Grilling & Salads for Men & Women!

In summary, for a successful grilling and salad themed couples party, menu ideas could include a variety of grilled meats, vegetables, and salads. To ensure enjoyment for both men and women, offering a mix of options and activities such as a salad making or grilling competition can be helpful. Some tips for hosting a successful party include planning ahead, creating a relaxed atmosphere, and incorporating interactive elements such as DIY stations or games. Recommended products from Pampered Chef for this type of party include their Grill Pan, BBQ Skewers, and Salad Chopper, as well as their marinade and dressing mixes.
mikaela
I will be having a couples party in a little over a week. Just looking for ideas on how you do yours. There will be grilling for men and a salad or appetizer for women. Just wondering how you do the show portion. Thanks.

I don't really do my couples shows any differently than I do my regular shows.

An important point to make to the host is to invite MORE people. She needs to count "buying units" (couples) rather than individual guests.

chefann said:
An important point to make to the host is to invite MORE people. She needs to count "buying units" (couples) rather than individual guests.

I TOTALLY agree! I had one recently that was a flop b/c the host did not thinks this way. She was just so excited to have 12 people coming but did not look at it as only 6 orders.

I say STRESS this point like crazy! Other than that, I treated it as the same I would any other show.

Thanks for the input. If the men are all out grilling and the women are inside, do you just show the women the products?

mikaela said:
Thanks for the input. If the men are all out grilling and the women are inside, do you just show the women the products?

That is what I did. I had a bunch of the grilling tools and took them for the men to use outside. And then did my regular show inside with the women. We did the Colassal Chopped Salad - it was good and huge!

1. What are some menu ideas for a grilling and salad themed couples party?

For a grilling and salad themed couples party, some menu ideas could include grilled chicken or steak with a variety of marinade options, grilled vegetables, a variety of salad options such as Caesar, Greek, or fruit salad, and some side dishes like corn on the cob or grilled potatoes.

2. How can we make sure the party is enjoyable for both men and women?

To ensure that both men and women enjoy the party, consider having a variety of options for the menu, such as vegetarian options or different types of meats for grilling. You can also have a mix of activities, such as a salad making competition for the women and a grilling competition for the men.

3. Do you have any tips for hosting a successful couples grilling and salad party?

Some tips for hosting a successful party include planning ahead and making sure you have enough food and drinks for all guests, creating a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere, and having a mix of activities or games to keep guests entertained throughout the party.

4. Can we incorporate some interactive elements into the party?

Absolutely! You can have guests participate in a salad making or grilling competition, where they can create their own dishes and have others taste and vote for their favorites. You can also have a DIY kebab station or a make-your-own salad bar for guests to customize their own meals.

5. What are some recommended products from Pampered Chef for a grilling and salad themed party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that would be perfect for a grilling and salad themed party, such as our Grill Pan, BBQ Skewers, and Salad Chopper. We also have a variety of marinade mixes and salad dressing mixes that can add flavor to your dishes. You can also check out our grill and salad recipe collection for more ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies