• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Challenge -- Need Recipe Ideas

, in summary, suggests cooking contests, lemon squeezing, and the Mock Baked Alaska as some ideas for the couples show.
Liquid Sky
I have a "Couple's" theme type show this Thursday. The men and their wives will be separated into groups (men vs. women) and have a "cook-off". I need ideas of good main-dish and dessert recipes, that pair together time-wise.

What are some of your favorite main meals and desserts?

deep covered baker pasta dish, skillet lasanga, both 30min dinners!!
mini carrot cakes (my new fav dessert recipe)
you could have a contest who can chop the fastest! with the food chopper, wheter it be something you need for a recipe or just as a game.
i seen on here something about a poker game with couples i can't remember exactly how that went, but im assuming poker with men would be a big hit.
you could also do a grilling theme let the men grill and the ladies do something inside with the skillet or DCB.

Here is the invite I made up for an upcoming Couples Show.

Here are also the games I think we will play (which I borrowed from here:

--Lemon squeezing: one guy use his hands, one use our citrus press-do it into a prep bowl and measure to see who got more out.

--Chopping: using knife, chopper, salad choppers, etc. see who got the most uniform pieces.

--The Apple Peeler/Slicer/Corer: who can make the longest "peel"

--Tool Mania: Select tools and see if people can decide what they are used for (one guy said the Hold N Slice was a comb for a bald guy)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Couples Cooking Party Invite generic.doc
    81 KB · Views: 518
At grilling shows I love doing a pork loin. The women get to do it in the Deep Covered Baker while the men do it on the grill. It always takes the men longer. Plus the pork loin in the deep covered baker comes out juicer!!!

What are the recipes you use to have the ocuples go head to head?

I did the Taco Ring. Just gave each instructions and it was hilarious to see who could follow the directions. Amazingly enough, the guys did much better. The ladies just took off without really reading the directions.

The two also made the Mock Baked Alaskan. I pre-baked the cake and they decorated. I had several very creative types at the party!

Everyone had a blast!

Carol Adams

1. What is the Couples Challenge and how does it work?

The Couples Challenge is a fun and interactive way for couples to bond in the kitchen and create delicious meals together. Each week, a new recipe will be provided for you and your partner to try. You can either compete against other couples or simply enjoy cooking together as a team.

2. Do we need to have experience in cooking to participate in the Couples Challenge?

No, absolutely not! The Couples Challenge is open to all levels of cooking experience. It's a great opportunity for beginners to learn new recipes and for experienced cooks to try out new techniques.

3. Can we use any Pampered Chef products for the Couples Challenge?

Yes, you are free to use any Pampered Chef products you have in your kitchen. However, if you don't have a specific product that is needed for the recipe, we have alternatives listed in the ingredients section.

4. Can we substitute ingredients if we have dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you are welcome to make any substitutions that fit your dietary needs or preferences. We encourage you to get creative and make the recipes your own!

5. How can we share our Couples Challenge experience with Pampered Chef?

We would love to see your Couples Challenge creations! You can share your photos and thoughts on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefCouplesChallenge. You can also tag us on Instagram or Facebook @pamperedchef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Kandio