• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Night Out: Fun Ideas to Appeal to Both Genders

In summary, the conversation focused on the idea of having a show for couples. The person mentioned wanting to make it fun and appealing to both men and women. Suggestions were given to mix in BBQ items and knives, as well as having the women choose a tool for the men to use in a cooking activity. The importance of emphasizing that couples count as one order was also mentioned. Some opinions were shared on how to approach a couples show, with the consensus being that it's not necessary to change anything since the products are appealing to both men and women.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have never had a show in where couples attend. I want to make it fun and I want to sell just as much to the men as I do to the women. ANy ideas?

Get out of the habit of addressing the crowd as "Ladies." :)Seriously, though, men who are looking for cooking tools are usually looking for the same things that the women are: ease of use, tips, benefits, etc.

chefann said:
Get out of the habit of addressing the crowd as "Ladies." :)

Seriously, though, men who are looking for cooking tools are usually looking for the same things that the women are: ease of use, tips, benefits, etc.
I've never had a couples party, but I agree with you. I'd also mix in a couple of BBQ items and knives (just a thought):) Good Luck

Have the women choose a tool for the men to use - put out the weird looking ones like the mix n masher and spiral nylon whisk...things that you might not find in a "non PC" kitchen. These are products that you are using in the recipe. When it is time to use the product, the man has to come up with it, use it and give an alternate use for it. It took me 1 hour to make the Smashed Potato Soup with this!Also, there is an Amazing Race theme show somewhere on here - you can put them in groups of couples or men vs women.

Make sure when the host is inviting to STRESS that she may be be inviting 20 people but with couples that only means 10 ordering. I had this flop recently b/c the guest was happy she was going to have 12 people there, but that meant only 6 orders and she is scrounging for OO to make her show good.

I will really talk about this the next time I do one.

I've done a few couple shows. The men are often more interested in the products than the women, since they aren't invited to as many PC shows. I really don't change anything. But, then again, I don't think of my show as really targeted to women. It's targeted to people who eat and, at least sometimes, cook food.

1. What types of activities can we expect at a Couples Night Out event?

At a Couples Night Out event, you can expect a variety of activities that are designed to appeal to both genders. This may include cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking experiences, games, and challenges that require teamwork.

2. Do we need to have any prior cooking experience to attend?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend a Couples Night Out event. Our events are designed to be fun and interactive for all skill levels. Our consultants will guide you through the activities and provide helpful tips along the way.

3. Can we bring our own alcohol to the event?

No, outside alcohol is not permitted at our events. However, some events may offer a selection of wine or beer for purchase. Please check with your consultant for more information.

4. Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for our Couples Night Out events. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes for any hands-on cooking activities. Feel free to dress up for a fun night out with your partner!

5. Can we book a private Couples Night Out event for a special occasion?

Yes, we offer private Couples Night Out events for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or date nights. Please contact your consultant for more information and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies