• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Couples' Show Ideas for Your Next Event

2. What is your favorite item to cook with Pampered Chef? A) Stovetop B) Oven C) Microwave D) None 3. What is your favorite way to Pampered Chef food?A)
c00p
Gold Member
I've looked through the past threads, but I really don't find anything about any ideas for a couples' show. I am having one later this month and all that I've done in the past is to have the couples divide into men/women and then each "team" does a different recipe. Any other ideas??

Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Andrea

How has the team concept worked for you? I may have a couples' show at the end of the month also & it'll be my first. Sorry--don't have any of my own ideas!

I've heard of people splitting into teams, men and women, and competing to see who makes the best pizza? However, I haven't heard of much else. I'd be interested myself though!

I've heard of people having the men outside grilling while the women are inside making a side dish.

Melon Super BowlI found this some time back, so I can't take credit for it. It is a competition between men and women. It might be better in the summer, when you can have it outside, because it could get a little messy. Good luck!

Attachments

• MelonSuperBowl[1].doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 387
Couples Show QuizHere is a quiz that I used at a show a couple of weeks ago...I had alot of fun with my guest at the show!!!! I hope that helps !!!

Attachments

• Couples Show Quiz.doc
    20 KB · Views: 596
After Valentines Day was over, I found a game spinner on the clearance rack. On this spinner were phrases like, Kiss Me, Hug Me, etc. Pass the spinner during the show and let the couple spin to see what they would have to do. ( Have a key word that I would say from time to time, like "host") Now some phrases on the spinner I found to be a bit uncomfortable for some people, so I taped other phrases over them, "purchase a spice tonight with a promise to help with a meal", or "purchase the funnel set with a pledge to help with the garage clean up" !Use your own imagination and go from there!
This is fun because this makes the couple on the same team.

I did a survivor show this past weekend that the couples there really enjoyed (everyone else too). It included grilling which the guys seemed to appreciate.

You could so something like the show Iron Chef. Were you split them into two teams, give them certain foods to work with and see how many different dishes they can come put with in 30 mins or 45 mins.

GourmetGirl said:
I've heard of people having the men outside grilling while the women are inside making a side dish.

Thats what we did last year. We hosted a couples show and my dh took the guys outside and the ladies made dessert inside.

There is a game on here you can play too, I dont remember the name of it but it goes something like this. Everyone writes down an appliance they want to replace and why (no one looking), then when they read them out loud they replace the appliance with their spouses name. We didnt play this, but it sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Chef Diane said:
There is a game on here you can play too, I dont remember the name of it but it goes something like this. Everyone writes down an appliance they want to replace and why (no one looking), then when they read them out loud they replace the appliance with their spouses name. We didnt play this, but it sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

I've done that as an icebreaker...Very Funny! Especially if no one figures out what you are doing before you read them... I've had someone say..."OH, are we going to replace our husbands instead?" or something like that...and it sorta gave it away...but it is still VERY FUNNY!! Like...someone puts, they'd replace their refrigerator because it is Old, and makes funny noises... Then when I read it... I say..."Who belongs to Joe? So ...you want to replace him because he's old and makes funny noises?" and everyone laughs..
Or someone says...they'd replace their knives because they are dull...VEry funny!
Or...how about...replace their colander because it's too small...LOL!!
Great ice breaker!!

This is my very first post! I came up with the idea of "The Pampered Chef" newlywed not so newlywood game! I gave them all paper and asked them questions like...

1. How many Pampered Chef items do you have in your Kitchen?
A) 1-10
B) 10-20
C) To many to count
D) None
(10pts)

2. What is your spouses’ favorite entrée? (10pts)

3. What is your spouses’ favorite Pampered Chef item? (10pts)

4. What couple here do you think is most likely to book a
Pampered chef party? (10pts)

5. Name as many Host benefits as you can

• Free products
• Half price items
• Host special 60% off
• % off items
• 10% off for a year
• Free shipping
• Booking benefits

up to 2 correct -10pts
up to 4 correct –20pts
up to 6 correct –30pts
7 or more -50pts

If the couple both got the same answer they would earn the points listed and then win a prize.

What are some fun and interactive couples' show ideas?

At Pampered Chef, we have plenty of ideas for couples' shows that are sure to be a hit! Some popular ideas include hosting a themed cooking night, such as Italian or Mexican cuisine, or having a friendly cooking competition between couples. You could also try hosting a couples' cooking class where they can learn new recipes together.

How can I make my couples' show unique and memorable?

To make your couples' show stand out, consider incorporating games or challenges into the event. For example, you could have couples work together to solve a culinary puzzle or have them blindfolded while they try to identify different ingredients. Another idea is to have a "date night" theme where couples can relax, enjoy a nice meal, and learn new cooking techniques.

What are some tips for ensuring a successful couples' show?

First and foremost, make sure to communicate with the couples beforehand to understand their dietary restrictions and food preferences. This will allow you to plan the menu accordingly. Additionally, be sure to have all necessary ingredients and kitchen tools ready before the show begins. Lastly, create a fun and welcoming atmosphere to help everyone feel comfortable and engaged.

Can I offer special deals or discounts for couples' shows?

Yes, you can definitely offer special deals or discounts for couples' shows! Consider offering a discount for booking a certain number of couples, or providing a free gift for each couple who attends. You could also offer a discount on specific products or host specials during the show.

What are some popular products for couples to use during shows?

Some popular products for couples to use during shows include our Quick Cooker, which can help them prepare meals in a fraction of the time, and our Mix 'N Chop, which is perfect for making ground meat for recipes. Additionally, our Rockcrok collection is great for cooking and serving meals for two. Don't forget to also showcase our kitchen tools and gadgets, such as our garlic press and avocado slicer, which are great for couples who love to cook together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • Liquid Sky