• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Recipes: Tips and Tricks for May Shows

In summary, these ladies have had several grilling shows and they suggest Grill chicken and slice it (with Santoku of course!) to top the salad, use the Grill pan inside, any favorite salads, and the Colossal Chopped Salad has gone over GREAT every time. They would love to hear suggestions on this too.
ChefNic
What RECIPES do you all suggest??
Since we are coming out with the Salad Spinner...I"m thinking Grill chicken and slice it (with Santoku of course!) to top the salad>...

And for those not wanting to hold the show out on the deck with the grill... use the Grill pan inside...
Any favorite salads?

The Colossal Chopped Salad has gone over GREAT every time I've done it. it would be really yummy with grilled chicken.

You could even do the aloha pizza on the grill, with a salad on the side!!

I would love to hear suggestions on this too. I have a Couples Grilling Show in May.

I'd love this host who wants the grilling show to have a couples show....

This group of ladies has had several shows... (April last year...September...Oct...Feb...March...--gonna have one again April...and then May...and July...) Love this group!! Trying to recruit one of them!!

But I think if they did a couples show...the men would "get it" and know why they keep coming back for more!
I'll have to work on that, and try to get the host to ok it.
She just had a new deck built...two story deck and a new grill...that's why she wants the grill show on her deck...But I think the men would love to join the thrill of the grill fun!!

Yes, I have always done the grilled pizza and people LOVE it that you can cook pizza right on the grill!

My host wants the men to do the cooking outside and then the women to be inside watching a demo of products and then come together in the end to put it all together.

I am going to let her husband use my grilling tools to grill. I figure that way all of them will be telling their wives to order them something!!!

Margarita Grilled Shrimp?...it's in the Grill recipe cards...I made them last night...super easy...
Shrimp is pink!!
I don't have the PC skewers... I have other metal ones we got years ago... but for the shows I could bring the bamboo cheapy ones and just talk about the PC one... Or should I bring my metal ones,and talk about how the metal heats up too cooking the food faster...???
Then I think a quick Salad...to show the spinner...
and a pink dessert...hmmm... I'm hungary!! it's noon and I haven't had breakfast!! ! ! !
Let me know your thoughts on the skewer situation...I don't know how it would look me bringing metal skewers that aren't PC>...

There's a Southwestern Layered Salad in the old Salads cards (I know I've seen it posted here someplace, too) that would be fantastic with grilled chicken.

Can someone tell me more about the pizza on the grill? I have never done this. Do you use a special crust? What toppings do you all use? Details please....

i just had someone else tell me they want to do a couples one on the patio.

If you decide to do the margarita shrimp, you may want to also grill some shrimp that you lightly baste with the basil oil and then rub with the citrus basil rub. They are great on a skewer.

jrstephens said:
My host wants the men to do the cooking outside and then the women to be inside watching a demo of products and then come together in the end to put it all together.

I am going to let her husband use my grilling tools to grill. I figure that way all of them will be telling their wives to order them something!!!

How about demoing the trifle and salad items for the wives? That way you have entree, side and dessert!!

I was thinking you could grill the chicken for jerk chicken salad! Haven't tried it yet, but I've got it planned for a May 6 show!

Bumping this up again to see if anyone has had a Grilling Show lately that could share what they prepared????

I made chicken on my cool skewers last night. I've had them for a year and a half and haven't used them. I thought a "shishkebab bar" might be kind of fun, and you could use wooden skewers for additional ones. That way you could show the knives cutting up the peppers and tomatoes and onions and potatoes, and put them all in SA bowls and everyone could make their own!

I've got a "Patio Party" coming up - The host wants to grill. I"m giving grilled pizza some thought and also Jamaican Chicken Salad. Then I'm thinking about having the cold stone available for ice cream treats.

I am doing a sald at mine this weekend while the men grill outside. I am waiting on my host to let me know which salad she chooses. I am doing the Berries and Wontons for dessert. I will bake the wontons ahead of time and just fill them at the show.

The host is getting chicken to grill and vegetables to use for the skewers.

This will be my first grill show, so, I am nervouse about it.

I've been doing Margarita Grilled Shrimp(Great Grilling Recipe Cards) and a salad...

GREAT ideas!

lkspeir said:
I've got a "Patio Party" coming up - The host wants to grill. I"m giving grilled pizza some thought and also Jamaican Chicken Salad. Then I'm thinking about having the cold stone available for ice cream treats.

Sorry, dumb question but what do you mean by the cold stone?

MGG said:
There's another thread about it: freeze the large bar pan and use it as a base for mixing goodies into ice cream (like at Coldstone Creamery)

MGG said:

Cold stone is a type of show that is based around ice cream. If you check out the files section for cold you'll cold stone shows.doc with ideas for this kind of show. Also check out http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=20660 .

Related to Grill Recipes: Tips and Tricks for May Shows

1. Can I host a Grill Show in May?

Yes, you can host a Grill Show in May. We have a variety of grilling products that are perfect for summer gatherings and events.

2. What types of recipes can I make at a Grill Show in May?

There are endless possibilities for grilling recipes in May! Some popular options include burgers, grilled vegetables, kebabs, and even grilled desserts.

3. Do I need any special equipment for a Grill Show in May?

No, you do not need any special equipment for a Grill Show in May. Our products are designed to work with most standard grills and can be used for a variety of recipes.

4. Can I host a Grill Show indoors in May?

Yes, you can host a Grill Show indoors in May. Our indoor grilling products are perfect for small spaces or for those who prefer to cook indoors.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for Grill Shows in May?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Grill Shows in May. Be sure to check with your consultant for the latest deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • StaceyPagan