• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Party: Grilling & Desserts - BF Co-Consulting?

In summary, the couples party will have a grill with the husband demonstrating spices and cooking tools and the wife cooking a main course and sides. The women will also make a dessert. The recipe for the Peach Cobbler Dump Cake in the DCB is shared.
candiejayne
I have booked a couples party, they want my BF to co-consult with me. They want to get the guys out on the grill and the women in the house working on a side dish and dessert. This will be a full blown meal, but I don't mind since they are picking up all of the ingredients. I just have a few questions for imput from my wonderful fellow cheffers!

First and most importantly... Do I have to do anything special with HO for my BF to co-consult? He would be maning the grill and showing off some spices and HIS grilling tools (I don't grill so we call them his).

Any suggestions on what type of dishes to make? I was thinking maybe grilled chicken breast with some sort of seasoning for the main course, then I'm not sure about a side dish. But I was thinking the Peach Cobbler dump cake thing in the DCB.

Has anyone done of these before? Do you find that the husbands encourage the wives to spend more?

I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

This sounds like fun! I don't know why you would have to tell HO that your BF was helping me. My DH helps me at booths. But I've only been doing this for a little over a year now...so I may learn something new here :) Also, grilled pineapple is great and you can show off the wedger! Drizzle some honey on top and grill just enough for the grill marks YUM!!! So good!

Also, if you don't mind can you share the recipe for the Peach Cobbler Dump Cake in the DCB.

I wouldn't call him a co-consultant. Just that he's helping you. My director had said this was fine before I even signed the contract. We were debating both of us becoming consultant's since it is "our" business. However, we would have had to buy two kits, two qualifying, and if one of us got the trip the other couldn't go unless they got it.

I'm out of town, and I have it written down at home, but this is how I believe it goes...

1 can sliced peaches in light syrup
1 can peach pie filling

Pour those into the bottom of the DCB stir slightly

1 yellow cake mix

Pour over the peaches

1 stick butter melted

Pour over cake mix.

I believe you put it in the microwave for 12 minutes, then let sit for 20.

It's super yummy and super easy! If you serve it with vanilla ice cream and our caramel sprinkles, you will get lots of WOWS!

1 can peach pie filling

1 yellow cake mix

Pour over the peaches

1 stick butter melted

Pour over cake mix.

It's super yummy and super easy! If you serve it with vanilla ice cream and our caramel sprinkles, you will get lots of WOWS!

I love this! I do this all the time in the oven, hadn't thought about cooking it in the microwave! Thanks! You talked about the ladies doing a side, how about just letting them prepare veggies for a salad to go along with the chicken, beef, whatever. Also if you have a "Measure, Mix & Pour" You can fix a salad dressing or two as well... I did this at one of my shows (@20 people) I was trying to keep it simple, and to my surprise they LOVED it!

candiejayne said:
I'm out of town, and I have it written down at home, but this is how I believe it goes...

1 can peach pie filling

1 yellow cake mix

Pour over the peaches

1 stick butter melted

Pour over cake mix.

Sounds great...and microwave...even better! :D This the cover or without?

Last edited:

1. What exactly is a Couples Party: Grilling & Desserts?

A Couples Party: Grilling & Desserts is a fun and interactive cooking party where couples can learn how to make delicious grilled dishes and desserts together. It's a great way to socialize with friends while also learning new cooking skills.

2. How long does a Couples Party typically last?

A Couples Party usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of dishes being prepared and the size of the group. It's a great way to spend an evening with friends or a date night with your significant other.

3. Do we need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the party?

Not at all! Our parties are designed for all skill levels, so whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you'll have a great time and learn something new. Our trained consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

4. What dishes will be prepared at the party?

The dishes prepared at each party may vary, but they will always include a variety of grilled dishes and desserts. Our consultants will work with you to choose the menu for your party, taking into account any dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can we purchase Pampered Chef products at the party?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the party. They can also help you place an order for any items you may be interested in. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NewtoMom
  • mikaela