• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall/Winter Themes & Recipes Announced at Conference

In summary, the new fall/winter themes for this year are "Harvest Bounty", "Cozy Comforts", "Holiday Cheer", "Winter Wonderland", and "New Year, New You". These themes offer a variety of products and recipes to help celebrate the season and create delicious meals, incorporating seasonal ingredients and flavors. Some new products being introduced with these themes include a harvest-themed stoneware collection, a cozy apron, and a holiday-themed spatula set. Discounts and promotions will be available for these new themes and recipes, including exclusive bundles and host rewards for hosting a party or workshop. Previous themes and products will still be available for purchase, but the focus will be on the new fall/winter themes.
PamperedChefDude
Did they announce any new theme shows or major recipes for the Fall/Winter at conference?

2 new themes and there will be add ones the 6 o'clock salads and Sweet and Simple Themes. They did not give us a SB, but talked about a few recipes. There are 2 new cookbooks as well.

New Theme Shows are Game Day and Decadent Desserts (or something like that)

Cool recipes for watching the big game! Sweet, rich, delicious looking desserts, too.

I can't wait to make the chocolate peanut butter torte and the bread bowl artichoke dip.

PampMomof3 said:
I can't wait to make the chocolate peanut butter torte and the bread bowl artichoke dip.

I think those both look great! I can already picture in my mind the artichoke dip as a demo!:thumbup:

I also love the mini cheeseburger idea....you could do a whole burger bar based on that recipe. How fun! I think it's a great idea not just as an appetizer, but also if you have a big family with a lot of kids....or are having a child's sleepover, or a bunch of teens hanging out.....it's such a great idea!

I am really looking forward to making the pasta salad in the new catalog!

What are the new fall/winter themes for this year?

The new fall/winter themes for this year are "Harvest Bounty", "Cozy Comforts", "Holiday Cheer", "Winter Wonderland", and "New Year, New You". Each theme offers a variety of products and recipes to help you celebrate the season and create delicious meals.

What kind of recipes can we expect from these new themes?

The recipes for these themes are designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef products while incorporating seasonal ingredients and flavors. Some examples include pumpkin spice bread using our loaf pan, a hearty beef stew cooked in our Dutch oven, and festive holiday cookies made with our cookie press.

Are there any new products being introduced with these themes?

Yes, there are several new products being introduced with these themes. Some highlights include a harvest-themed stoneware collection, a cozy fleece-lined apron, and a holiday-themed silicone spatula set. These products are not only practical for cooking and baking, but they also add a touch of seasonal decor to your kitchen.

Will there be any discounts or promotions for these new themes and recipes?

Yes, there will be discounts and promotions available for these new themes and recipes. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can take advantage of the conference specials and pass them along to your customers. Additionally, there will be exclusive bundles and host rewards for hosting a fall/winter themed party or workshop.

Can I still purchase products and recipes from previous themes?

Yes, previous themes and products will still be available for purchase. However, the focus and promotion will be on the new fall/winter themes and recipes. You can always browse and purchase products from past themes on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies